• During peak periods, this site will only be accessible to registered members of the site. Login or create an account to participate in the discussion.

TeamList Manly vs Warriors - [Round 24, 2024]

Sea Eagles vs Warriors

Sea Eagles

Kickoff In:

4 Pines Park

Friday
Night
20:00

Warriors

Team Lists

mt.wellington

Contributor
Manly vs Warriors - [Round 24, 2024]
TEAM LIST

Friday 16th August 8pm NZST 4 Pines Park

2021 NRL Round 9 vs Manly 004.jpg
This is your NZWF thread for discussion on this weeks official NZ Warriors team list. Team list will be posted as soon as its released by the club.

This thread will be closed without warning once the GAME DAY thread opens 7am NZST on the day of the match...

NZWarriors.com
NZWarriors.com
Advertisement
If you would like to remove these advertisements, please do so by registering a free account
Wrighty
Ain’t going to be pleased about the fella named at six
Wonder where Bunty s going next year
Sat on the bench at Suncorp number 19
Plays golf with Sam Walker and Capewell
I thought Jazz was nothing special last week
But Jazz gets the spot , Bunty left right out again.

NZWarriors.com
Advertisement
If you would like to remove these advertisements, please do so by registering a free account
I have a strange feeling that Capewell gets homesick and resigns back with broncos.

They realise his missing value and leadership and he happily goes home with Sam Walker signing as their long term 7.

NZWarriors.com
Advertisement
The frustrating thing about that lineup now that its all over is if we bring Metcalf in and had all the others been available as well it probably would have got us across the line against the Raiders, Eels and Dolphins.

NZWarriors.com
Advertisement
Yea well looking at the table if Rabbits beat Tigers this weekend we end up 15th which is a pretty sad state for us.Time to start bringing in one's that want to turn us around for nxt year.

The frustrating thing about that lineup now that its all over is if we bring Metcalf in and had all the others been available as well it probably would have got us across the line against the Raiders, Eels and Dolphins.
It would be just papering over the cracks in the squad. Sometimes its better to get the full wound cut open rather than just the papercut. Papercuts you ignore as itll just heal in time by itself. Anyway whats the point of making the top 8 just to be cannon fodder. IMO if you have no chance of beating teams in the top 4, you dont deserve to be in the playoffs.

And we by all accounts are nowhere near beating anything remote to a top 4 team.

Someone mentioned bloodbath earlier in another thread.

The pattern with SJ at 7 has been there since the dragons game and I can't see it changing this week. Add in the short turn around, injuries, more changes to the team, the venue and our season over.

We will do well to keep the margin down to a couple of tries difference I think. Unfortunately I feel this will be a blow out and we will be lucky to score 14.

New left edge with Pompey and Montoya with Capewell and rumoured to be Metcalf will have a busy night up against Saab, Garrick, Olakau'atu and DCE.

The other edge is a bit easier but with DWZ and RTS next to each other who knows, and Turbo linking in that side with Brooks will create problems.

I hope Metcalf gets a run, goes well and we don't break him third game back.

Highlight of the night will be a photo at the end with DCE and SJ standing next to each other.

Last edited:
NZWarriors.com
Advertisement
Back