• During peak periods, this site will only be accessible to registered members of the site. Login or create an account to participate in the discussion.

TeamList Sharks vs Warriors - [Round 26, 2024]

Sharks vs Warriors

Sharks

Kickoff In:

PointsBet Stadium

Saturday
Night
21:35

Warriors

Team Lists

Don't know who is talking about Metcalf being a 7 because his best position is undoubtedly 6
They’re just numbers on a jersey in my books

If CHT and LM both play, you’re basically paying 2 6’s without a proper organising halfback

Keep in mind LM grew up playing in the back 3… 🤔

NZWarriors.com

If CHT and LM both play, you’re basically paying 2 6’s without a proper organising halfback

True mate but going forward we need a dedicated 7 and imo Metcalf is not the answer
Tmm might be but again he is not a 6.

Halves should be complimentary to each other

I think LM would work at fullback but it's in the halves area we are light.
3 fullback already with RTS TT and CNK

If SJ doesn’t play, with the extended bench only CHT could come in.
I’d give CNK another crack at 6 but there is no centre cover.

NZWarriors.com
Advertisement
If you would like to remove these advertisements, please do so by registering a free account
Hopefully SJ does play. Theres lots of supporters in Aus who would like to farewell him, AFB and Tevaga.
Whatever the decision I hope they don't drop SJ because they figure they have a higher chance of winning with CHT.
This game is meaningless to us. I want SJ to play to watch him one last time in hope he turns back the clocks for one more patented dummy and then scoot off his right foot.

NZWarriors.com
Advertisement
If you would like to remove these advertisements, please do so by registering a free account
Back