• During peak periods, this site will only be accessible to registered members of the site. Login or create an account to participate in the discussion.

TeamList Warriors vs Bulldogs - [Round 25, 2024]

Warriors vs Bulldogs

Warriors

Kickoff In:

Go Media Stadium

Friday
Night
20:00

Bulldogs

Team Lists

I hope it means CHT plays Nsw cup
Which allows Paul Roach to move from 7 to. 9 and let that side function more effectively
I see Pasikala is not playing but Kosi is.

NZWarriors.com
Is Jazz retiring ? No
Is this his last game at MSS? No

This one’s for SJ.

Sorry Jazz you’re not that special to me. Never have never will be never was. You shouldn’t even be part of the 17. You’re blocking my guy Leka Halasima.
I am sorry you feel that way about a guy who has given his all for the club. I think he is the best bench player we have had. He does not deserve your criticism at this time.

NZWarriors.com
Advertisement
If you would like to remove these advertisements, please do so by registering a free account
Came on as dummy half replacement against manly I think? With Egan back they must see Lussick as the stronger bench option for Egan. Would rather see Lussick start than a wasted bench spot if not played
Yes, initially he was talked up as a 14 who could cover almost everywhere. Ended up playing 6 through necessity. Last week he was replaced by Metcalf only a game and a half back from injury. And a week later out of the 17 completely. I do wonder if CHT over plays his hand too much lately. His first few games back he did his role solidly without any attempts at flashy plays. Then the no look pass to no one, missed goal kicks, the weird sort of kick in the dolphins game that cost us their second try, the kick from dummy half on early tackle against Manly. I just feel like if he sticks to his job he is a very solid player. When he doesn't and he trys to be clever it almost always ends up not coming off.

I'm putting him in the same basket as RTS at the moment. I just don't know where they fit in the team over others that makes it better.

Cold as a press statement from the media team.

Jazz mate, I’ll never forget those classic dropped balls you were good for every game. Remember that game where all you had to do was catch the ball and fall to score? In stead you dropped it cold.. Ah a Jazz classic moment. How about when you came off the bench and lost our challenge. Aye?!!! That was silly of you. You were so sure someone had a hand you on when you knocked on. Turns out it was just your imagination. Those were funny times aye Jazz. Cost us a few games no doubt. What about when the ref pinged you for a lack of “balance and control” in the PTB? That was a strange one. Ref’s never seemed to like you for some odd reason. Meanies they were Jazz. Anyway, it’s all water under the bridge now. You’re leaving to a warmer climate I heard. Where the beer is cold and people are Australian. G’day mate. Put another shrimp on the barbie as they say.. it’s been a pleasure Jazz. Give us a classic Jazz error this weekend. For old times sakes. Something to remember you by 😂 😜 😝

NZWarriors.com
Advertisement
If you would like to remove these advertisements, please do so by registering a free account
Jazz mate, I’ll never forget those classic dropped balls you were good for every game. Remember that game where all you had to do was catch the ball and fall to score? In stead you dropped it cold.. Ah a Jazz classic moment. How about when you came off the bench and lost our challenge. Aye?!!! That was silly of you. You were so sure someone had a hand you on when you knocked on. Turns out it was just your imagination. Those were funny times aye Jazz. Cost us a few games no doubt. What about when the ref pinged you for a lack of “balance and control” in the PTB? That was a strange one. Ref’s never seemed to like you for some odd reason. Meanies they were Jazz. Anyway, it’s all water under the bridge now. You’re leaving to a warmer climate I heard. Where the beer is cold and people are Australian. G’day mate. Put another shrimp on the barbie as they say.. it’s been a pleasure Jazz. Give us a classic Jazz error this weekend. For old times sakes. Something to remember you by 😂 😜 😝
You can tell him all that to his face at the game if you dare, and I doubt you do.

The TAB favors the Bulldogs. They're on a mass winning streak and are solid @1.53 to the NZWarriors 2.55.

We'll be in Chch, settling in and pumped, waiting on Shaun Johnson and Jazz Tevaga to run out onto the field... AFB you fu(k off Beast you (all the best in Cronulla you C@nt! 😆👆😉 well, Yeah!)

SJ man, one of Many NZWarriors that just made me/us believe/dream/ecstatic/proud/smile/wonder What If? And tbh, WTF?!

I just wanted you to know that You've All been really Really Special! I'll fu(kin tear up on Friday. You can bank on it mfers.😂

All Righty, Dj Jazzy Jeff and the Fresh Prince's "Summertime" will be the audio as we watch the game (no commentary.)
Drowning Pool's "Bodies" Duran Duran's "Chauffeur" Alphaville "Forever Young" will be in the mix as well.

The Commitments "Mustang Sally" Swing Out Sister "Breakout" and Foo Fighters feat.Los Angeles Youth Orchestra "I am a River."

Ehm, can I ask the Whanau to add to my list of songs? I really don't know how to put it but, you guys, post any songs that you think belongs if you know what I mean.

Any song you want to put on this LIST will be an honor to All. First in first served.

Good morning.

NZWarriors.com
Advertisement
Name me one player who has never made a mistake. Jazz is as human as anyone. You are being very selective in your criticism. His defense is note - worthy, particularly against the big guys.
He is one of the most popular members of the team. Need I say more?
Good luck Jazz but don't come back to haunt us!!

NZWarriors.com
Advertisement
NZWarriors.com
Advertisement
Back