• Site may be down for a couple of mins. This notice will show up whilst work is ongoing.
  • During peak periods, this site will only be accessible to registered members of the site. Login or create an account to participate in the discussion.

TeamList Sharks vs Warriors - [Round 26, 2024]

Sharks vs Warriors

Sharks

Kickoff In:

PointsBet Stadium

Saturday
Night
21:35

Warriors

Team Lists

NZWarriors.com
The following post I predict I will get a like from CCES

At full back a lot of CNKs sweep play coordination/injection into the line is on the right edge and he has connected with Dallin a number of times for try time
This Saturday he lines up at right centre to partner Dallin

NZWarriors.com
Advertisement
If you would like to remove these advertisements, please do so by registering a free account
1. Taine Tuaupiki
2. Dallin Watene-Zelezniak
3. Charnze Nicoll-Klokstad
4. Ali Leiataua
5. Marcelo Montoya

I really hope these guys have a great game. For various reasons. But if these guys can click, it might give us a real chance next year. I know I'm a hard taskmaster, but giving the boys something to work towards while also showing Webby to think outside his constrained box can pay off, I think will do wonders.

Good luck to the boys

Thought for sure we were going to see Kosi in there somewhere. Picking he's moved along before the start of next year.

Always good to see TT get another go. Hope he lasts the whole game and kills it.

NZWarriors.com
Advertisement
If you would like to remove these advertisements, please do so by registering a free account
Thats the worry with Taine. How many games has he started at FB and actually finished? Hoping he has a good game and CNK also does well at Centre.

He played two full games of 80 and then went off for HIAs in his other three this year. With his size it's always going to be a worry, I guess.

Semi-related, but for just injuries to the backline in general, we have had backs miss 580-odd total minutes this year.

So more than 7 full games where we have been down a player in jersey 1-7 🙃

NZWarriors.com
Advertisement
CHT x Lukey Met combo could be on the cards

Just no.
How many times does Webby need to see CHT playing in the halves to realise he’s not a half??? give someone else a go. Anyone?!

Metcalf 7
CNK 6
Centers - Ali & MGT

Or just try something different for once rather than repeating this same
Mistakes over over over again .. 🤦🏻‍♂️

Just no.
How many times does Webby need to see CHT playing in the halves to realise he’s not a half??? give someone else a go. Anyone?!

Metcalf 7
CNK 6
Centers - Ali & MGT

Or just try something different for once rather than repeating this same
Mistakes over over over again .. 🤦🏻‍♂️
CHT has gone well at 6 for the most part. High winning percentage there this season.

If SJ is out I wouldn't mind seeing LM at 7 and CHT at 6. Will give a good guide of what to expect with LM at 7 for the future. I suspect it will be fairly evident that 6 is his position moving forward but who knows, he may surprise.

CHT has gone well at 6 for the most part. High winning percentage there this season.

If SJ is out I wouldn't mind seeing LM at 7 and CHT at 6. Will give a good guide of what to expect with LM at 7 for the future. I suspect it will be fairly evident that 6 is his position moving forward but who knows, he may surprise.

I honestly don’t see that as an 80min pairing that works. Two rookie halves will get schooled by the better teams. You need as least one experienced half to steer the ship.

Was it Brownie that tried RTS in the halves but he only lasted 20mins before injuring himself against Penrith?

I would throw mr fix it Dylan Walker next to LM and experiment with someone new at 13.

Last game of the season. Just try something new and mix it up.

NZWarriors.com
Advertisement
I honestly don’t see that as an 80min pairing that works. Two rookie halves will get schooled by the better teams. You need as least one experienced half to steer the ship.

Was it Brownie that tried RTS in the halves but he only lasted 20mins before injuring himself against Penrith?

I would throw mr fix it Dylan Walker next to LM and experiment with someone new at 13.

yeah....na.

Walker has been tried there before. No thanks again.

LM is talked up about being a 7. Time to find out what he currently looks like in that role, even if its for one game.

SJ may still play for the game. May also only last half a game too and we get LM and CHT for half a game.

Metcalf is only a 6.
Definitely not a 7

yeah....na.

Walker has been tried there before. No thanks again.

LM is talked up about being a 7. Time to find out what he currently looks like in that role, even if its for one game.

SJ may still play for the game. May also only last half a game too and we get LM and CHT for half a game.
Don't know who is talking about Metcalf being a 7 because his best position is undoubtedly 6

NZWarriors.com
Advertisement
Back