• During peak periods, this site will only be accessible to registered members of the site. Login or create an account to participate in the discussion.

TeamList Warriors vs Bulldogs - [Round 25, 2024]

Warriors vs Bulldogs

Warriors

Kickoff In:

Go Media Stadium

Friday
Night
20:00

Bulldogs

Team Lists

Love what the mods have done to my avatar btw…. Thank fuck it’s not a picture of Jazz 😂
Need to be in the upper echelon of players else Grant Rovelli will be contacting us asking why he never got the Avatar thing either.

NZWarriors.com
The TAB favors the Bulldogs. They're on a mass winning streak and are solid @1.53 to the NZWarriors 2.55.

We'll be in Chch, settling in and pumped, waiting on Shaun Johnson and Jazz Tevaga to run out onto the field... AFB you fu(k off Beast you (all the best in Cronulla you C@nt! 😆👆😉 well, Yeah!)

SJ man, one of Many NZWarriors that just made me/us believe/dream/ecstatic/proud/smile/wonder What If? And tbh, WTF?!

I just wanted you to know that You've All been really Really Special! I'll fu(kin tear up on Friday. You can bank on it mfers.😂

All Righty, Dj Jazzy Jeff and the Fresh Prince's "Summertime" will be the audio as we watch the game (no commentary.)
Drowning Pool's "Bodies" Duran Duran's "Chauffeur" Alphaville "Forever Young" will be in the mix as well.

The Commitments "Mustang Sally" Swing Out Sister "Breakout" and Foo Fighters feat.Los Angeles Youth Orchestra "I am a River."

Ehm, can I ask the Whanau to add to my list of songs? I really don't know how to put it but, you guys, post any songs that you think belongs if you know what I mean.

Any song you want to put on this LIST will be an honor to All. First in first served.

Good morning.
Add this to your playlist brother, the prophet Bob foretold the coming of SJ before he was born.
"After all, what is time but merely a measure of Shaun Johnson's greatness?"

View: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=1XSvsFgvWr0

Last edited:
NZWarriors.com
Advertisement
If you would like to remove these advertisements, please do so by registering a free account
24 hours out from game

Josh Curran out

No changes to Warriors team named on Tuesday
Kosi still there and survived the cut so far. Is a back under an injury cloud. Who wouldnt want to see Kosi chase any member of the Bulldogs backline?

NZWarriors.com
Advertisement
If you would like to remove these advertisements, please do so by registering a free account
Weird bench from the Dogs. A halfback, a winger, a lock and a weak gutted dog (utility?). Even their extended bench is light except for King.

At a guess, JAC is not 100% and one or two of their forwards are questionable.
Hayward has been playing lock, Morrin is a lock, Salmon was playing 80 on an edge prior to suspension, and Hayes has been playing on an edge too.

If you look at their listed positions it's weird, but in reality it's fairly typical (albeit very lightweight)

Back