• During peak periods, this site will only be accessible to registered members of the site. Login or create an account to participate in the discussion.

TeamList Warriors vs Eels - [Round 22, 2024]

Warriors vs Eels

Warriors

Kickoff In:

Go Media Stadium

Friday
Night
20:00

Eels

Team Lists

Saw Webby interview about being more aggressive on defence this week... To me that's a good sign he wants the boys to make a charge up the ladder.
Hence why I believe webby is bringing SJ back...But to early! I don't believe Sj is ready yet. And it all could backfire big time. Don't make the 8 & lose Sj for a even longer period, Or, possibly for good?

The shit stuff out of the way, I hope I am totally wrong and Sj finds his mojo and is over his injuries! & After Addins performance last week a fit & focused Sj & Addin is a plus for us.

NZWarriors.com
Hence why I believe webby is bringing SJ back...But to early! I don't believe Sj is ready yet. And it all could backfire big time. Don't make the 8 & lose Sj for a even longer period, Or, possibly for good?

The shit stuff out of the way, I hope I am totally wrong and Sj finds his mojo and is over his injuries! & After Addins performance last week a fit & focused Sj & Addin is a plus for us.
Possibilities

1) TMM has a niggle so they are fast tracking SJ back
2) TMM has a niggle and SJ happens to be fully ready
3) TMM dropped and SJ full ready
4) TMM dropped and they are fast tracking SJ back as our backs are against the wall.

We will never know which option unless we win the premiership and Webster writes a tell all book that we all buy from Whitcoulls.

Possibilities

4) TMM dropped and they are fast tracking SJ back as our backs are against the wall.

We will never know which option unless we win the premiership and Webster writes a tell all book that we all buy from Whitcoulls.

Looks like 2), look at the bandage on TMM's hand

NZWarriors.com
Advertisement
If you would like to remove these advertisements, please do so by registering a free account
It's a weird one. If he is injured why put him in the reserves. Unless it's a I can play if I need to and there really isn't anyone else I guess who can play 7
This would be most likely, webster must think that him injured is better then Ben Farr and hes heen playing injured, it would explain the massive drop in form the last 4 matches.

Also Ben Farr was named in the reserves last week so must have been close to not being able to play at all.

Possibilities

Looks like 2), look at the bandage on TMM's hand

SJ's been fine for at least a week ... could've played tigers I reckon ... this is the 100% version .. we're going see something out of the gate this week

Fellas, can we please stop with the Bunty stuff. Especially replacing Ford.

Bunty has no post contact meters, and barely any meters in him at all.
Bunty's played 9 times this year and made over 100m once, while Ford has passed 100m 11 out of 19 times this year.
Fun fact, Ford's first game playing prop in first grade EVER he managed to run for more meters than Bunty ever has in a game.

Ford has really only played 2 full years of NRL and is still on the improve, where Buntys stats have been slowly getting worst the last 4 years.

Ale on the other hand....should have been in the team the last 8 or so rounds!

Ford gets 70mins on average so of course his run metres will be high compared to someone who gets about 25.

Bunty made that 100m in 26mins of playing time. Why did Ford only run for 32m when he had 35mins off the bench against the Broncos?

🤔

I wanted to see what it would look like if you averaged out these guys stats from the season to an 80min game...

AppearancesW - L - DTotal MinsAvg MinsReceiptsMetresPost Contact MHitup MKick Return MTackle BreaksOffloadsErrorsTackles MadeMissed Tackles
Ford198 - 10 - 113146915119471089201433
Jazz148 - 5 - 141630302408921124411505
Ale114 - 6 - 123722262428518556510443
Bunty95 - 4 - 023026181606811938300573

• Ford is the only try scorer in the group, he scored 3 tries in the first 5 rounds, nothing since then.
  • Ford is close to an error per game, joining our wingers, fullbacks and halfbacks at the top of our team. The next forwards are Barnett and AFB at 0.5, and they try a lot more offloads.
  • Jazz and Ale obviously use their short time stints wisely and get through a lot of work, that wouldn't be likely over a full 80.
  • Nothing here really makes any of these players stats stand out over the others, but obviously shows the trust isn't there for two of them with low appearances/average minutes.
  • I can't find NSW Cup Stats online, but from what I've seen in the past Bunty and Ale can play a full game. I don't think fitness is holding them back.
I don't think you can fairly compare players who play different minutes, but when you do Ford is meh.

NZWarriors.com
Advertisement
If you would like to remove these advertisements, please do so by registering a free account
Ford gets 70mins on average so of course his run metres will be high compared to someone who gets about 25.

Bunty made that 100m in 26mins of playing time. Why did Ford only run for 32m when he had 35mins off the bench against the Broncos?

🤔

I wanted to see what it would look like if you averaged out these guys stats from the season to an 80min game...

AppearancesW - L - DTotal MinsAvg MinsReceiptsMetresPost Contact MHitup MKick Return MTackle BreaksOffloadsErrorsTackles MadeMissed Tackles
Ford198 - 10 - 113146915119471089201433
Jazz148 - 5 - 141630302408921124411505
Ale114 - 6 - 123722262428518556510443
Bunty95 - 4 - 023026181606811938300573

• Ford is the only try scorer in the group, he scored 3 tries in the first 5 rounds, nothing since then.
  • Ford is close to an error per game, joining our wingers, fullbacks and halfbacks at the top of our team. The next forwards are Barnett and AFB at 0.5, and they try a lot more offloads.
  • Jazz and Ale obviously use their short time stints wisely and get through a lot of work, that wouldn't be likely over a full 80.
  • Nothing here really makes any of these players stats stand out over the others, but obviously shows the trust isn't there for two of them with low appearances/average minutes.
  • I can't find NSW Cup Stats online, but from what I've seen in the past Bunty and Ale can play a full game. I don't think fitness is holding them back.
I don't think you can fairly compare players who play different minutes, but when you do Ford is meh.

Lol well based on your logic we can stop worrying about Bunty and Ford because we have two Payne Hasses in Ale and Jazz, the only reason they're not is because Webby's not going them the minutes.

Man as soon as Webby realises this well win the comp

Lol well based on your logic we can stop worrying about Bunty and Ford because we have two Payne Hasses in Ale and Jazz, the only reason they're not is because Webby's not going them the minutes.

Man as soon as Webby realises this well win the comp
I'm aware that's how it looked, and I mentioned it.

All I'm saying is that Ale and Bunty should be in the mix with Jazz and Ford.

Rotate those guys until someone actually stands out and can't not be picked.

Mate thanks for running those stats
Confirmed my eyes were right
Bring back the Bunty/Ale train

NZWarriors.com
Advertisement

So we bring back Bunty to do very little minutes where he offers nothing on attack and is just a tackle bot? Bunty is not in FG because he doesn't want it enough. Guy has all the physical attributes to be a great prop. Problem is he doesn't want to be. I hope he actually switches his mindset so he gets back to being a regular in FG just haven't seen it yet.

So we bring back Bunty to do very little minutes where he offers nothing on attack and is just a tackle bot? Bunty is not in FG because he doesn't want it enough. Guy has all the physical attributes to be a great prop. Problem is he doesn't want to be. I hope he actually switches his mindset so he gets back to being a regular in FG just haven't seen it yet.
How do you know that?
That’s right / you dont
He plays low minutes cause the coach plays favourites
Go through those stats in detail
Those numbers tell the truth

NZWarriors.com
Advertisement
If anyone has a spare GA ticket let me know... trying to get my neices and nephews along. One is missing out at the moment haha

NZWarriors.com
Advertisement
Back