• During peak periods, this site will only be accessible to registered members of the site. Login or create an account to participate in the discussion.

TeamList Manly vs Warriors - [Round 24, 2024]

Sea Eagles vs Warriors

Sea Eagles

Kickoff In:

4 Pines Park

Friday
Night
20:00

Warriors

Team Lists

It would be just papering over the cracks in the squad. Sometimes its better to get the full wound cut open rather than just the papercut. Papercuts you ignore as itll just heal in time by itself. Anyway whats the point of making the top 8 just to be cannon fodder. IMO if you have no chance of beating teams in the top 4, you dont deserve to be in the playoffs.

And we by all accounts are nowhere near beating anything remote to a top 4 team.
We have to beat ourselves first. We are our own worst enemies

Last edited:
NZWarriors.com
Shame for Ali that he won't even get NSW Cup time to work on his D. Thought he was just starting to find a bit of a groove in attack.

TBH the bench makeup is pretty irrelevant unless they bring Metcalf in for Lussick and flip CHT to the bench. Lussick, Sifakula and Ale had 29 minutes between them.

Whatever we do is going to come down to the starting 13 plus Jazz hands.

It would be just papering over the cracks in the squad. Sometimes its better to get the full wound cut open rather than just the papercut. Papercuts you ignore as itll just heal in time by itself. Anyway whats the point of making the top 8 just to be cannon fodder. IMO if you have no chance of beating teams in the top 4, you dont deserve to be in the playoffs.

And we by all accounts are nowhere near beating anything remote to a top 4 team.
True, but it would have made a better vibe for SJ's final Mount Smart game and placement in the top 8 for long enough still has its weight. Its surprising how much emphasis this is given by league pundits.

NZWarriors.com
Advertisement
If you would like to remove these advertisements, please do so by registering a free account
NZWarriors.com
Advertisement
If you would like to remove these advertisements, please do so by registering a free account
I hope for SJs sake he gets more wins than the two in round 3&4 in his last season (coming off being ripped off for Dally M POTY). It is hard to think of a season that has turned more pear-shaped than that.

I have said it before live in hope and die in dispair, well my Grandma did advocate this saying.
She didn't follow the Warriors or it would have been a self fulfilling prophecy.
If you keep doing the same thing over again and expect a different result, well Andrew you know how it goes, but follow the process, whatever that is.
Webster is SK ii

Webster mentioned he won’t be blooding youngsters for the sake of it. They must earn the jersey in cup
Really disappointing signs with that. The seasons done. Would've loved to see some of them get a crack. SJ should sit out this week, save it for his last ever home game.

NZWarriors.com
Advertisement
Concerning signs with Webster's ability and sanity with this team list. The time is now to start looking at new combos and new debutants, planning for next year. I'd sit SJ until next week for a final hoorah, cause if he misses next week. 100% on Webby.

NZWarriors.com
Advertisement
This would've been my line up for this week.
1. Taine Tuaupiki
2. Motu Pasikala
3. Adam Pompey
4. CNK
5. RTS
6. Luke Metcalf
7. TMM
8. AFB
9. Wayde Egan
10. Marata Niukore
11. Kurt Capewell
12. Leka Halasima
13. Mitch Barnett

14. CHT
15. Dylan Walker
16. Demetric Sifakula
17. Jacob Laban
Stop making stupid sense please…..
I disapprove 100% for NO better reason or logical explanation…

Dis roller coaster been a huge drop with a two game magical bump…..
Our supporters turned up!!!!
Nuff said

NZWarriors.com
Advertisement
Back