• During peak periods, this site will only be accessible to registered members of the site. Login or create an account to participate in the discussion.

TeamList Dolphins vs Warriors - [Round 23, 2024]

Dolphins vs Warriors

Dolphins

Kickoff In:

Suncorp Stadium

Sunday
Afternoon
16:00

Warriors

Team Lists

How does his being 18th man relate to that at all? If he doesn’t get through the captains run then he won’t be selected.

Are you saying 2 of our blokes are going to intentionally knock themselves out during the game so that TMM can be activated?
And potentially miss out in NSW cup finals selection.

AW probably thinks he is keeping players motivated being named in the 22.

Reactions: kos
NZWarriors.com
Hi All, Does anyone know which section at Suncorp all the Warriors fans generally sit in ?
I want to get a ticket for this game but want to be with all the Wahs fans!

Hi All, Does anyone know which section at Suncorp all the Warriors fans generally sit in ?
I want to get a ticket for this game but want to be with all the Wahs fans!
I think if you go onto Ticketek there will a stadium map showing prices in various areas of the stadium and it will show the bay where they will allocate away supporters in a block - in this case home game to Phins away supporters are Nzw.

I think if you go onto Ticketek there will a stadium map showing prices in various areas of the stadium and it will show the bay where they will allocate away supporters in a block - in this case home game to Phins away supporters are Nzw.
Thank you legend!

NZWarriors.com
Advertisement
If you would like to remove these advertisements, please do so by registering a free account
NZWarriors.com
Advertisement
If you would like to remove these advertisements, please do so by registering a free account
NZWarriors.com
Advertisement
Why is no one talking about how horrendously horrible Egan has been behind one of the most dominant packs in the comp?

This guy should be dominating behind our go forward.

Absolute plodder

Yeah his play has not really helped our halves much, whoever we've had playing there. He was a real difference maker last season.

Yeah his play has not really helped our halves much, whoever we've had playing there. He was a real difference maker last season.

Apart from Mitch,AFB and TMM it’s like the teams gone from playing at their ceiling to their floor.

Also in SJ, great talker, great PR man but when did he ever back it up? Seems to suck everyone in with his words but fails to deliver 90% of the time.

Last year was the only year we didn’t hear from him in pre season and he went great.

Jackson Ford in 2024 - Left-edge, Right-edge, starting-prop, bench-middle

RTS in 2024 - Left-centre, Right-wing, Fullback, Right-centre, Left wing

Capewell - both edges

Marata - trained all pre-season as a middle, starts season in middle, now on the edge

Many more suspect selections and rotations etc...

It is very hard to defend Webby at the moment. He does not look like he knows what his best team is....

God I hope he can properly review this year and come back in 2025 with a bit more conviction

Because of an insane amount of injuries, not from not knowing what hes doing

NZWarriors.com
Advertisement
NZWarriors.com
Advertisement
Back