• During peak periods, this site will only be accessible to registered members of the site. Login or create an account to participate in the discussion.

TeamList Manly vs Warriors - [Round 24, 2024]

Sea Eagles vs Warriors

Sea Eagles

Kickoff In:

4 Pines Park

Friday
Night
20:00

Warriors

Team Lists

It would be just papering over the cracks in the squad. Sometimes its better to get the full wound cut open rather than just the papercut. Papercuts you ignore as itll just heal in time by itself. Anyway whats the point of making the top 8 just to be cannon fodder. IMO if you have no chance of beating teams in the top 4, you dont deserve to be in the playoffs.

And we by all accounts are nowhere near beating anything remote to a top 4 team.

I disagree, there is always value in playing finals matches.

Especially for a team that has made the finals 9 times in 30 years.

NZWarriors.com
NZWarriors.com
Advertisement
If you would like to remove these advertisements, please do so by registering a free account
NZWarriors.com
Advertisement
If you would like to remove these advertisements, please do so by registering a free account
The reaching on here is ridiculous. There’s a reason why we don’t play all our young kids at once and name a nsw cup side for first grade. They are all still developing, some look the goods but all of them have had terrible moments in their first grade minutes this season. It’s a development thing, you don’t just throw them to the wolves and hope for the best ala the tigers.

The reaching on here is ridiculous. There’s a reason why we don’t play all our young kids at once and name a nsw cup side for first grade. They are all still developing, some look the goods but all of them have had terrible moments in their first grade minutes this season. It’s a development thing, you don’t just throw them to the wolves and hope for the best ala the tigers.
Could not agree more. All have had major defensive lapses in their games even though they play 10 minutes

NZWarriors.com
Advertisement

The season is over.
Playing them is part of their development and growth. Invaluable experience.

I am a strong advocate of pushing them to their limits and not wrapping them in cotton wool thinking they are babies. Showing faith and confidence in their abilities will do wonders for their development. The Penrith and Dolphins game proved it.
Baptism of fire 🔥

The season is over.
Playing them is part of their development and growth. Invaluable experience.

I am a strong advocate of pushing them to their limits and not wrapping them in cotton wool thinking they are babies. Showing faith and confidence in their abilities will do wonders for their development. The Penrith and Dolphins game proved it.
Baptism of fire 🔥
Ok bro, have you seen how the tigers are going currently?

Also against both the Panthers and the Dolphins we still only had a small number of rookies (I'm counting that as less than 30 games played) playing so I don't really get your point.

Panthers had Taine, Ali, Laban and Roache.
Dolphins had MGT, Roache, Laban

They have all been getting minutes throughout the year, just not all at once which is how it should be until they start showing they can perform at a consistent nrl standard week in and week out.

Is CHT a cat?
To have fucked up as many times as he has and still gets a starting spot @ 6. He’s a cat!!🐈‍⬛
There's plenty of time for shuffling with Shaun and Luke inbound. Even if he still plays some role Pompey, Metcalf, Shaun and possibly Taine would all have kicking duties before him. His inclusion grating you as bad as Ed Kosi's does me?

NZWarriors.com
Advertisement
Shame for Ali that he won't even get NSW Cup time to work on his D. Thought he was just starting to find a bit of a groove in attack.

TBH the bench makeup is pretty irrelevant unless they bring Metcalf in for Lussick and flip CHT to the bench. Lussick, Sifakula and Ale had 29 minutes between them.

Whatever we do is going to come down to the starting 13 plus Jazz hands.
Jazz hands? He usually takes the ball into the teeth of the defense without flinching or losing the ball.

I agree if this was the beginning of the year or mid year but the season is over with 3 games remaining. Might as well make use and give them a taste of first grade for next year.

NZWarriors.com
Advertisement
Back