• If you have difficulty connecting to certain section of the site i.e. Home/Forums, then please refresh your browser cache.

Select your browser from the options on this link and it will walk you through the steps.

If you still have difficulty, send a message.
  • During peak periods, this site will only be accessible to registered members of the site. Login or create an account to participate in the discussion.

Social 🆚 NZWarriors NRLFantasy Competiton 2024

Might hold SJ for a week (I've got 17 without him) and capitalise on the impending Hynes drop in price next week.
Or is it possible Hynes comes out with a point to prove and carves up the Doggies?

NZWarriors.com
Weekes Break even 42 - he is getting close to his max price.

NZWarriors.com
Advertisement
If you would like to remove these advertisements, please do so by registering a free account
100% sell

Feel bad for the people who bought him when he came back. Two dud games and then injured for 4.

Standoff for knights is a no unless there are long term injuries.

I have 17 this week. Faa'logo is extended squad. I won't trade until I have to.
I held him the whole time 😅

Jayden Campbell fractured finger Out two weeks,

cht listed as a cheapie of interest by the casual athlete

Who is the better buy next week in Round 18,
a) Hynes will hopefully fall in price this week
b) CLeary not available until round 20 at earliest

NZWarriors.com
Advertisement
If you would like to remove these advertisements, please do so by registering a free account
God. Do I use my last trade... Faa'logo to Sharpe. Get some cash, Sharpe makes me money and he also plays 19.
What's your update. Did you pull the trigger or leave it for this week? :)

Who is the better buy next week in Round 18,
a) Hynes will hopefully fall in price this week
b) CLeary not available until round 20 at earliest
I bought Hynes and CHT.
Had to let SJ go and Koula who is starting to leak like a sieve.
CHT should be good for 40 and a price rise

NZWarriors.com
Advertisement
PAPS might be injured again, they waiting until Friday to call it.
Haas is out and won't back up nor will Walsh, Yeah I will have a thin side this round. Oh Well I chose to retain my origin players - hopefully it pays off later in the game.
Let's see how I go round 18 (Writing this week off )

I think you were projected to get more points than your opponent last time I checked?

Haas is out and won't back up nor will Walsh, Yeah I will have a thin side this round. Oh Well I chose to retain my origin players - hopefully it pays off later in the game.
Let's see how I go round 18 (Writing this week off )

I think you were projected to get more points than your opponent last time I checked?
Against Sball7? I thought he was going to crush me

Against Sball7? I thought he was going to crush me
Sballer7 714
Tyrael 732

I don't think he is finished getting his line up ready yet - so he could yet make some improvements

Warriorsfan92 Dantheman

What settings did you select for OG league and Over run league for playoffs

Round 23 onwards is playoffs??

"The default H2H league finals series format is the same as the NRL finals structure, meaning an eight(8)-team series over four weeks. For leagues of 16-plus players there will be a top 8 and bottom 8 finals series. Smaller leagues will not have a finals series for those finishing outside of the top X teams (where X is the number of teams set by the league administrator)."

NZWarriors.com
Advertisement
Breaking news

Ponga back either round 19 or round 20.

Fletcher Sharpe not a purchase Tyrael !!!!!

Much to tajhay tajhay 's interest I am thinking of switching to supercoach next year.
Having 21 players instead of 25 makes it very difficult and not enjoyable some weeks especially during Origin. Lasts all the way through from Game 13 to Game 20 so it is a huge part of the season. I am figuring this all out in my rookie year. Origin is not just the three games.

Much to tajhay tajhay 's interest I am thinking of switching to supercoach next year.
Having 21 players instead of 25 makes it very difficult and not enjoyable some weeks especially during Origin. Lasts all the way through from Game 13 to Game 20 so it is a huge part of the season. I am figuring this all out in my rookie year. Origin is not just the three games.
You should jump on and put an individual team in now Wrighty Wrighty so you can get a taste for the differences - some are great and some aren't. Also the differences in scoring means certain players are better in one and not the other

SuperCoach is easy. The difficult on fantasy makes it more of a skill based game imo.

NZWarriors.com
Advertisement
Back