Social 🆚 NZWarriors NRLFantasy Competiton 2024

Warriorsfan92 @Dantheman

What settings did you select for OG league and Over run league for playoffs

Round 23 onwards is playoffs??

"The default H2H league finals series format is the same as the NRL finals structure, meaning an eight(8)-team series over four weeks. For leagues of 16-plus players there will be a top 8 and bottom 8 finals series. Smaller leagues will not have a finals series for those finishing outside of the top X teams (where X is the number of teams set by the league administrator)."
Round 23 I think is quarters

SuperCoach is easy. The difficult on fantasy makes it more of a skill based game imo.
OK well I have plenty of time to think about it. Maybe it boils down to doing what Bring Da Ruckus said. Just drop your origin players for rounds 13-20.
I was finding it overwhelming to fry to figure out who was available each round but not the next round. Too much complexity for my brain. But if it is simply a matter of drop all your origin players then I can follow that rule.

I kind of like having to juggle your roster during origin even though I have only one trade left. I think I'll lose most of my games in the run home but it's a learning curve.

Feel like during origin, you feel more like GM.

• from Round 20 (Monday, 15 July after R19 lockout lift): 8 trades added

McInnis 89 points - he was on my watch list for a while but was always too expensive. If you are his owner well done
Hynes 53 points. His B/E was 113 so he will fall in price from 933K to about $870K next round.
Kikau 28 points in 84 minutes and he scored a try....man frustrating for Kikau owners

Bring Da Ruckus 508 points
Wrighty 335 points
At this stage
Looking good for BDR
My captain Yeo plays next and would need to him score like 110 points to come back into this.

Bring Da Ruckus 508 points
Wrighty 335 points
At this stage
Looking good for BDR
My captain Yeo plays next and would need to him score like 110 points to come back into this.
You do have a few guns that are capable of scoring big Critchon, Drinky & Yeo.

On my side JMK has gone off injured (with his contribution of 12 points) well see how the next few games play out 😂

You do have a few guns that are capable of scoring big Critchon, Drinky & Yeo.

On my side JMK has gone off injured (with his contribution of 12 points) well see how the next few games play out 😂
I think I only have 13 players and you have 17 so my only hope of a stunning upset was picking a captain who had an outrageous night. Drinkwater has the most upside and chance of going mega big so I thought about him. But in the end decided that Yeo is my best bet of getting 100 points tonight.

Isaiah Yeo will play off the bench, apparently
That is good night nurse.

Think I'm done for in round 19. Pretty sure won't have Cobbo if my predictions are correct, won't have Latrell and have too many centers. Pretty sure playing with 10 that round.

He's got quite a few origin players so should get a really good run rounds 20, 21, 22. I think next round he gets heaps of them too.

I think I'm in trouble next week, and a tough one rnd 19. Then I get to trade again and see how it is.
I just had a quick look i think next week is the tough week for you and your a good chance for rd19

😂 & yeah I'm sweating on those extra trades too.

Back