• During peak periods, this site will only be accessible to registered members of the site. Login or create an account to participate in the discussion.

Social 🆚 NZWarriors SuperCoach Competiton 2024

NZWarriors.com
SuperCoach season has ended & we’ve had the Wynnum Warriors coached by Andrew take out the H2H title following a huge effort from Dylan Brown in the Grand Final!!

And in an example of shit not always sinking to the bottom, Bro’z Inc (me) has taken out the overall comp after a good end to the season.

I thought it was very generous of tajhay tajhay to offer $10k to the victors, so Andrew I’ll be happy to share that prize money with you😁 . To everyone else, thanks for a great season and let’s run it again next year if there’s enough interest!

NZWarriors.com
Advertisement
If you would like to remove these advertisements, please do so by registering a free account
SuperCoach season has ended & we’ve had the Wynnum Warriors coached by Andrew take out the H2H title following a huge effort from Dylan Brown in the Grand Final!!

And in an example of shit not always sinking to the bottom, Bro’z Inc (me) has taken out the overall comp after a good end to the season.

I thought it was very generous of tajhay tajhay to offer $10k to the victors, so Andrew I’ll be happy to share that prize money with you😁 . To everyone else, thanks for a great season and let’s run it again next year if there’s enough interest!
Thanks for the reminder guys who do i make the 10k cheque out to? :)

just kidding, as promised winner gets the supercoach ring:
1725959452690.png

So who won? I think i know who Andrew from Wynnum Warriors is but could the organiser Mr. Brownstone please tag the winning userid, and the winner please pm me with their address?

Sorry I don’t know who each team is vs forum members so I’ll leave it to Wynnum Warriors to pm you with their details.

Quite looking forward to watching the finals series without the focus on who’s in my SuperCoach team!

Sorry I don’t know who each team is vs forum members so I’ll leave it to Wynnum Warriors to pm you with their details.

Quite looking forward to watching the finals series without the focus on who’s in my SuperCoach team!

It should be a good finals series, can't really see anyone getting past Melbourne or Penriff.

Back