Social 🆚 NZWarriors SuperCoach Competiton 2024

This captain - vice captain hack has cost me a few games this season with my opposition using it to their advantage. I just pick mine at the start of the round and forget about it. I'd probably fuck it up if I tried it anyway

This captain - vice captain hack has cost me a few games this season with my opposition using it to their advantage. I just pick mine at the start of the round and forget about it. I'd probably fuck it up if I tried it anyway
How does that work? I'm the same in that I've never changed from when I pick the lineup on Tuesday.

I completely mucked up in Fantasy last week. I had Salmon as my first emergency player who scored a decent 63. If I swapped Fonua-Blake as a starter for Willison who I knew wouldn't get near that it would have activated Salmon and won me the round by 5 points. Didn't think of that until I started watching the Broncos game. I think I was up against an abandoned user account as they had a whole bunch of non-starters, but had multiple emergency players activated which overtook me and gave me a shock when I checked on Sunday night :ROFLMAO:. Learning a lot about both comps all the time.

I'm not the one to ask! tajhay tajhay care to explain for us? in simple english for my benefit would be awesome 😏
1. Select a player who plays before your captain. If they score say 150, you could double that by making him your c.
2. If you do that change the captain to a non playing player.
3. What will is your vc will essentially become your captain and that 150 will double to 300. Your captain will not play so to fill your 17, an AE (Auto Emergency) will be activated from outside your 17. This will be the lowest scoring player outside of your 17.

Sorry thats the simplest way i can explsin on my phone lol

1. Select a player who plays before your captain. If they score say 150, you could double that by making him your c.
2. If you do that change the captain to a non playing player.
3. What will is your vc will essentially become your captain and that 150 will double to 300. Your captain will not play so to fill your 17, an AE (Auto Emergency) will be activated from outside your 17. This will be the lowest scoring player outside of your 17.

Sorry thats the simplest way i can explsin on my phone lol
Ah ok. So make sure your VC plays before your C and if you think that the VC score is going to be better than your C, change your C to a non playing player.

So also best to have a limited number of high scoring emergency reserves?

Ah ok. So make sure your VC plays before your C and if you think that the VC score is going to be better than your C, change your C to a non playing player.

So also best to have a limited number of high scoring emergency reserves?
Yep. After bye rounds you will see some players start picking nuffies who are bottom dollar and unlikely to plsy in nrl this season.

If your vc scores bad in the early game just retain status quo. U dont lose anything.

Hard thing this bye round is that the best plays for captain all look like being in the last game, so risk of looping is high.
I agree, Drinkwater and Manu look like the best options in my side. Thinking about bring in Moses for Hynes, giving Hynes big BE, origin and injury, if so I will VC Moses as he can go huge, he can easily flop as well so the perfect VC really.

I am still stuck between having a go at winning the overall (ranked just outside the top 3k) and winning my cash league, trades are becoming the issue (24 left and 1 boost) this weekend I reckon will decide what I concentrate on moving forward. GL to all.

I agree, Drinkwater and Manu look like the best options in my side. Thinking about bring in Moses for Hynes, giving Hynes big BE, origin and injury, if so I will VC Moses as he can go huge, he can easily flop as well so the perfect VC really.

I am still stuck between having a go at winning the overall (ranked just outside the top 3k) and winning my cash league, trades are becoming the issue (24 left and 1 boost) this weekend I reckon will decide what I concentrate on moving forward. GL to all.
I’m 12k (yuck) & still 100% focused on overall, H2H is nothing more than a sideshow… which prob explains why I’ve never won a H2H league even in my top ranking years of overall.

Moses has great bye coverage however only thing is be careful as he could easily come in for either the 2nd or 3rd origin game

Last edited:
The only thing standing between me winning or losing this round is Dylan Edwards calf lasting at least the first 5 minutes of the game and getting a couple of touches.

Back