Social 🆚 NZWarriors NRLFantasy Competiton 2024

I think it's not worth it. I'm just going from 10 to 11. However, I can still consider it since Faa'logo going to lose his place when Paps is back. Or I hold him and replace someone different. I have 4 tigers players, and they have a bye in Rd 26.
Yeah I guess wait & see rd19 if your a chance for the win then maybe itl be worth while to pull the trigger.

I'm planning on using rd19 to cash out on some players so I have $$$ to upgrade others after origin with my limited trades lol so that's why I suggested it.

I think it's not worth it. I'm just going from 10 to 11. However, I can still consider it since Faa'logo going to lose his place when Paps is back. Or I hold him and replace someone different. I have 4 tigers players, and they have a bye in Rd 26.
I have 10 and I am going to trade Sheck to try get 11.

11 is within Cooee of 13 and if you think long and hard about your captain then a boil over is possible.

I am at full strength this week so hopefully will be in good shape.
Tyrael is up against No longer rookies and their teams look about even.

I am in 12th and Tyrael is 11th in terms of chasing the top 8

Round 19 is like a warriors "Must win" match for me and it is against Picton Pirates of all people. Stink !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I need a cash out cheapie in round 19 and currently considering this dude from tigers
Luke Laulilii

Back