Social 🆚 NZWarriors NRLFantasy Competiton 2024

Well done Tyrael

You are 7 wins and 9 losses and in 11th I am one behind you in 12th

In even bigger news at the top of the table clash there has been an upset. Pricey's bucket heads have finally lost a match beaten by the Picton Pirates in the last round. Well done Picton Pirates on the big scalp.

I have quite a few on bye rounds. So looking at 15 this week and that is if everyone backs up and no one gets injured.

Not planning on trading at this stage this week.

How about you guys?

Sheck's Break even is 64 this week. Man what a bad purchase this is turning into.

My overall rank has improved 5,000 spots to 60267

See if I can break the top 50 000 in my first year,

Same Wrighty Wrighty no trades for me this week 🙏🏽 Are our teams playing h2h this week?
Yes we are up against it so like it or not you will see updates on our match in the thread throughout the weekend!!!!

How many players do you have? I count 16?
With my calculator I count 742 projected for you and 715 projected for me. So a slight edge for you but anything could happen with origin injuries.

How many trades do you have left?

Tyrael will have his work cut out as up against Sballer7 who is a gun. Big scalp if T pulls this off.

Their teams look evenly matched although Sballer looks like he hasn't picked his captain for this week.

I have been through Bring Da Ruckus team and Wrighty's team and there is an interesting motif
His team are for the most part fantasy guns like Euan Aitkin, while my team are good real life players.
Just for my learnings as a rookie this year in fantasy will be interested in this round from a learnings perspective whether I win or lose :)

I have quite a few on bye rounds. So looking at 15 this week and that is if everyone backs up and no one gets injured.

Not planning on trading at this stage this week.

How about you guys?
I'm 46k rank

I have 18 players so can loop. Not sure who to captain or who to loop yet.

I have 1 trade left. It's all about Faa'logo. If he's on the bench, he just doesn't get the minutes.

Tyrael will have his work cut out as up against Sballer7 who is a gun. Big scalp if T pulls this off.

Their teams look evenly matched although Sballer looks like he hasn't picked his captain for this week.
He has a better team overall but I've caught him during origin so some players won't be backing up and the ones that do might be on limited minutes.

So a bit lucky to catch him this round.

He has a better team overall but I've caught him during origin so some players won't be backing up and the ones that do might be on limited minutes.

So a bit lucky to catch him this round.
Yeah sballer7 is a gun. So is Bring Da Ruckus. I will need to rub my rabbits foot to get over him.

I'm 46k rank

I have 18 players so can loop. Not sure who to captain or who to loop yet.

I have 1 trade left. It's all about Faa'logo. If he's on the bench, he just doesn't get the minutes.
I advise you to name your captain tonight and then give it more thought later this week and change it.
I learned the hard way about delaying naming my captain and vice captain and doing it "later".

Yes we are up against it so like it or not you will see updates on our match in the thread throughout the weekend!!!!

How many players do you have? I count 16?
With my calculator I count 742 projected for you and 715 projected for me. So a slight edge for you but anything could happen with origin injuries.

How many trades do you have left?
Lol its algood I read all of the updates anyway 😂

Pending team lists im expecting il be good for 17 - unsure of Jack Coles injury status so maybe 18 if he plays.

I only have 3 trades with no money in the bank 😅

Lol its algood I read all of the updates anyway 😂

Pending team lists im expecting il be good for 17 - unsure of Jack Coles injury status so maybe 18 if he plays.

I only have 3 trades with no money in the bank 😅
17 you say!!
Oh boy this will be a cake walk for you then as I will have 15 if EVERYONE backs up from Origin. and 16 if Jack Cole plays.
The best scenario for this being close is Jack Cole playing and it being 16 vs 17 notwithstanding that you have Jack Cole as well.

I am always surprised pleasantly when I play other teams H2H and observe they have many of my players.

17 you say!!
Oh boy this will be a cake walk for you then as I will have 15 if EVERYONE backs up from Origin. and 16 if Jack Cole plays.
The best scenario for this being close is Jack Cole playing and it being 16 vs 17 notwithstanding that you have Jack Cole as well.

I am always surprised pleasantly when I play other teams H2H and observe they have many of my players.
I think this has played out this way cause we had different tatics. Once SOO rolled around I traded out my origin players and prioritied trades for players that covered the SOO / bye period.

Usually if you use this tactic you have the money & trades to bring them back into your squad after SOO - which at this stage I don't ...but that's a rd 20 problem.

Lol but if im honest Wrighty in regards to our h2h i don't think its a forgone conclusion, iv seen it all this season - one week my team barely scrapes together 600 points and the next it scores 1k 😂

Last edited:
Good news - Jack Cole playing
Bad news many of my origin players may not back up.

Will Pryce from the UK debuting for the Kinights at stand off. He is unfortunately about $500K

SJ injured 4 weeks. In the form he is in he has to be a sell.
100% sell

Feel bad for the people who bought him when he came back. Two dud games and then injured for 4.

Standoff for knights is a no unless there are long term injuries.

I have 17 this week. Faa'logo is extended squad. I won't trade until I have to.

Back