• If you have difficulty connecting to certain section of the site i.e. Home/Forums, then please refresh your browser cache.

Select your browser from the options on this link and it will walk you through the steps.

If you still have difficulty, send a message.
  • During peak periods, this site will only be accessible to registered members of the site. Login or create an account to participate in the discussion.

Social ðŸ†š NZWarriors NRLFantasy Competiton 2024

I think more people would get paps but feel he plays better with Munster in the team. Munster not coming back until r20.

So Roger probably gives you more reliability. Maybe even more of a POD
Thanks Tyrael and Tookey.
After some consideration I decided it is just a game and meant to be enjoyed rather than making hard sacrifices so I am going to see if I can wheel and deal and cook up a trade plan to get both of them.

NZWarriors.com
I think I'm getting utoikamanu... Going to have 4 tigers players....is that too insane?
No - I had a long discussion with chat GPT about a month ago where it answered many of my tactical questions and it says the max from a team should be 3-4.
I queried it further and it said if you go 4 rather than 3 you may have to trade one out when it is their bye.
I have carried 4 Knights at one point and I didn't trade any of then away in round 12 when they had a bye. It is a good tactic.
My final point to note is that when you play superstar fantasy they cap you to three per team which indicates you can sometimes exploit the matrix by taking a bunch from one team.
So yes IMHO go for 4 players.

NZWarriors.com
Advertisement
If you would like to remove these advertisements, please do so by registering a free account
Nah one still got 200k for upgrades. , Hynes sj hopgood etc
Yeah I think Mikaele was never a good purchase so I am happy for you that you made a profit and have now cashed him in. Sort of a here for a good time but not a long time sort of a player to use a line from a song I particularly like.
I have 4 trades left after wheeling and dealing this round. So can't afford any trades in rounds 17 and 18 so I will be keeping my fingers crossed for no injuries.
How many trades do you have left Warriorsfan92?
Then if I can save enough trades I need to wheel and deal a massive multi player deal in round 19 to bring Nathan Cleary back into my team. I will need to give up some good players to get him. So I am really hoping a number of my players rise in value in the next few weeks to give me options for who to trade in that deal.

Yeah I think Mikaele was never a good purchase so I am happy for you that you made a profit and have now cashed him in. Sort of a here for a good time but not a long time sort of a player to use a line from a song I particularly like.
I have 4 trades left after wheeling and dealing this round. So can't afford any trades in rounds 17 and 18 so I will be keeping my fingers crossed for no injuries.
How many trades do you have left Warriorsfan92?
Then if I can save enough trades I need to wheel and deal a massive multi player deal in round 19 to bring Nathan Cleary back into my team. I will need to give up some good players to get him. So I am really hoping a number of my players rise in value in the next few weeks to give me options for who to trade in that deal.
I have 4 left. Pretty set up but I said that last week before 5 got ruled out mid week in Fifita, twal, kpp, young, Galvin.

NZWarriors.com
Advertisement
If you would like to remove these advertisements, please do so by registering a free account
My prediction but take it with a grain of salt as I am a rookie player is that Fogarty is due back round 20 and I think they will keep Strange and flick Weekes. However you are probably best waiting for the Team list round 20 to confirm that prediction.

My prediction but take it with a grain of salt as I am a rookie player is that Fogarty is due back round 20 and I think they will keep Strange and flick Weekes. However you are probably best waiting for the Team list round 20 to confirm that prediction.
You will be correct. There are rumours that Rapana goes to wing and Weekes to fb.

NZWarriors.com
Advertisement
Well for my two star acquistions this week
Sheck 9 points including a sin bin
Papps a quiet 30 points

Luckily Campbell kicked ass with 89 points. In my mind he is the form stand off of the comp and is a shot at origin next year,

NZWarriors.com
Advertisement
RTS downgraded to 7 points
I will keep him. If Tommy Talau can bounce back then so can Roger.

NZWarriors.com
Advertisement
Back