Social ðŸ†š NZWarriors NRLFantasy Competiton 2024

Make that 4 guys I miscounted.

43 points back at half time. Brailey my captain on the field now,

You'll win. I'm not even concerned for you. Yeo will get 50. Brailey will get 25-30 and double it for you. Elliott will score 45
I don't think they have counted Brendan Hands my 20th man yet who is my back up to Jack Cole.

Congrats. Told you. No sweat.
Thanks ended up getting there after being nervous in the first half.
Curious as to why Bradman Best scored only 29 points despite scoring a try and multiple line breaks and over 240 running metres.

Thanks ended up getting there after being nervous in the first half.
Curious as to why Bradman Best scored only 29 points despite scoring a try and multiple line breaks and over 240 running metres.
Probably get them later when they fix up the scores. You win in a canter, not sure why you were ever worried. 30 points a person is pretty easy, and you had Yeo, Elliott and a Captain.

Probably get them later when they fix up the scores. You win in a canter, not sure why you were ever worried. 30 points a person is pretty easy, and you had Yeo, Elliott and a Captain.
You got the highest score of the round with 840
I got third highest with 781

You and I Tyrael are 13th and 14th respectively. With you winning 4 on the bounce.
I will see if I can aim up to overtake you in the coming weeks.
Not next week though its origin week and I will be fielding a week team again.

I strongly suspect Brailey for Knights might be a sell now. He was MIA on the Leota line break up the middle and got hooked before the end of the game. It was back break try Penrith scored off the line break. Not a good moment for Jayden. If I can flick him this week for Api and the buy sell prices allow it I know that I will be doing that.

I strongly suspect Brailey for Knights might be a sell now. He was MIA on the Leota line break up the middle and got hooked before the end of the game. It was back break try Penrith scored off the line break. Not a good moment for Jayden. If I can flick him this week for Api and the buy sell prices allow it I know that I will be doing that.
How many trades do you have left?

Should only be using trades for injuries now not for crap players.

How many trades do you have left?

Should only be using trades for injuries now not for crap players.
You think Api is not a good buy?
I have 7 trades left and have to use one to sell armstrong
Selling Brailey would be 2 trades for the week

You think Api is not a good buy?
I have 7 trades left and have to use one to sell armstrong
Selling Brailey would be 2 trades for the week
Oh you have 7 left? Oh mb. I thought you had like 3-4.

I don't think api is a big upgrade, it's more sideways. You should be thinking about a forever hooker around this time. Cookie might be a better pick up. Bye rnd 17 is all, plays the major 16/19.

Everyone harping on about Mahoney but I feel he has too many mistakes in him. The other option is Sharks hooker, other Brailey.

Yep took a loss. As I’ve said though, my focus is overall & I wanted to see how origin selection unfolded. I’ll grab Campbell next week as he plays 16 and 19. Hoping twal and young have recovered, if not, I’ll sell young to Teddy.

"love him as a player but I think Brailey is done as a first grader that effort on that Edwards try just proves it."

This from the knights forum. I think the pitchforks are out to get him.

"love him as a player but I think Brailey is done as a first grader that effort on that Edwards try just proves it."

This from the knights forum. I think the pitchforks are out to get him.
Means nothing. Everyone on this forum hates DWZ at the moment and last week half the forum didn't want SJ back.