• If you have difficulty connecting to certain section of the site i.e. Home/Forums, then please refresh your browser cache.

Select your browser from the options on this link and it will walk you through the steps.

If you still have difficulty, send a message.
  • During peak periods, this site will only be accessible to registered members of the site. Login or create an account to participate in the discussion.

Social ðŸ†š NZWarriors NRLFantasy Competiton 2024

I started hands instead of strange. I also made my captain Teddy, so you have a chance if Walker scores 90 again
I was thinking about who you and I named captain
1) I should have made a point of naming someone who you don;t have
2) Because it is Head to Head and you have more players you should have tried to match my captain to nullify my captain choice.
However I only have 9 guys playiing so Walker will need a world record score and not just 90

NZWarriors.com
I was thinking about who you and I named captain
1) I should have made a point of naming someone who you don;t have
2) Because it is Head to Head and you have more players you should have tried to match my captain to nullify my captain choice.
However I only have 9 guys playiing so Walker will need a world record score and not just 90
You said you picked Walker so I choose someone different on purpose. It's a mismatch 13v9 but there is a miracle chance there for you.

You said you picked Walker so I choose someone different on purpose. It's a mismatch 13v9 but there is a miracle chance there for you.
So you are being like a cat with a mouse with me? Just kidding :)

NZWarriors.com
Advertisement
If you would like to remove these advertisements, please do so by registering a free account
I have been analysing who to buy out of
a) Kelma Tuilagi price next week $360K
b) Jai Arrow price next week $535K

Comparison
  • Kelma according to my numerical analysis of all the stats will average 45-50 points per 80 minute game played while Jai will average 50-55 points
  • Kelma has better bye round coverage in terms of when I need an edge forward.
  • Kelma has pretty average defence missing 3.2 tackles per 80 minutes while Jai misses only 2.3. Aussie coaches are very defensive minded and will they chop Kelma eventually due to how he does on this metric. Kelma is also more likely to be penalisd getting penalised every 2 games. Kelma more likely to off load though. And both average about 125 running metres per 80 minutes.
  • Can't look past the fact Kelma is $175K cheaper which would allow me to do an upgrade trade in another position.
  • Eels will probably fair better from here in terms of team performance than the Rabbitohs will provided Moses / Brown stay healthy.

I have been analysing who to buy out of
a) Kelma Tuilagi price next week $360K
b) Jai Arrow price next week $535K

Comparison
  • Kelma according to my numerical analysis of all the stats will average 45-50 points per 80 minute game played while Jai will average 50-55 points
  • Kelma has better bye round coverage in terms of when I need an edge forward.
  • Kelma has pretty average defence missing 3.2 tackles per 80 minutes while Jai misses only 2.3. Aussie coaches are very defensive minded and will they chop Kelma eventually due to how he does on this metric. Kelma is also more likely to be penalisd getting penalised every 2 games. Kelma more likely to off load though. And both average about 125 running metres per 80 minutes.
  • Can't look past the fact Kelma is $175K cheaper which would allow me to do an upgrade trade in another position.
  • Eels will probably fair better from here in terms of team performance than the Rabbitohs will provided Moses / Brown stay healthy.
Yeah. I might trade him for Nikora.

NZWarriors.com
Advertisement
If you would like to remove these advertisements, please do so by registering a free account
Jeeze my big trade to Reed Mahoney has been a bust.
6 missed tackles and 3 penalties in the first half for a massive -18 points so he's only sitting on 10 at half time haha

Wrighty Wrighty your team did so well, Elliott immense, sorry about Fox, I know you already short on trades.
I didn't watch but just caught how the highlights.
Says Fox has hamstring complaints?
How bad did he pull up?

Also with regards to this comment "I might trade him for Nikora" Who would you trade for? Kelma or Arrow?

My team on 183 points so far.

NZWarriors.com
Advertisement
I didn't watch but just caught how the highlights.
Says Fox has hamstring complaints?
How bad did he pull up?

Also with regards to this comment "I might trade him for Nikora" Who would you trade for? Kelma or Arrow?

My team on 183 points so far.
I think you and me can't afford to buy the best players for points, is about getting best bang for buck in a lot. In your case I would get kelma and potentially thinking about keeping him for the whole league if you think he stays as 80min edge. Then save the money and only use for later when you want to buy that gun, don't keep using all your money to the max.

I think fox is gone for 2-4 weeks. He went off I think 45-50 minutes and didn't come back.

NZWarriors.com
Advertisement
I think you and me can't afford to buy the best players for points, is about getting best bang for buck in a lot. In your case I would get kelma and potentially thinking about keeping him for the whole league if you think he stays as 80min edge. Then save the money and only use for later when you want to buy that gun, don't keep using all your money to the max.

I think fox is gone for 2-4 weeks. He went off I think 45-50 minutes and didn't come back.
I have spent a long time thinking about it. And have watched two full game replays of the Eels last two matches.
I am not going to trade Kikau, even if injured for Kelma, they are not the same class of player. I am going to go Kikau for Arrow.
I may still acquire Kelma next week but it won't involve giving up Kikau for him. I am more comfortable giving up a lesser player for Kelma.
The immediate step though is to watch how many injuries I get this round. I might get forced into a number of trades next week such as Fox etc.
Hands is a whole other story - he looks better than Kelma does.

If I trade out Fox I am thinking DWZ.

Last edited:
https://x.com/nrlphysio
@nrlphysio

Josh Addo-Carr won’t return after suffering a right hamstring injury. Sprinting mechanism + heavy limp when coming off - would be lucky to escape with only a minor strain.Addo-Carr has a history here - missed 3 weeks with a Grade 2 hamstring strain in 2023.

I would never have taken Nikora. But that is only because I have a personal distaste for him as a player. I only take players I like.

@nrlphysio

Josh Addo-Carr won’t return after suffering a right hamstring injury. Sprinting mechanism + heavy limp when coming off - would be lucky to escape with only a minor strain.Addo-Carr has a history here - missed 3 weeks with a Grade 2 hamstring strain in 2023.
Sorry boss, 8-10 weeks. Time to sell.

NZWarriors.com
Advertisement
Back