• If you have difficulty connecting to certain section of the site i.e. Home/Forums, then please refresh your browser cache.

Select your browser from the options on this link and it will walk you through the steps.

If you still have difficulty, send a message.
  • During peak periods, this site will only be accessible to registered members of the site. Login or create an account to participate in the discussion.

Social ðŸ†š NZWarriors NRLFantasy Competiton 2024

I'm most likely trading him as I need players but will see, I have Hands now to cover halves
Critical to wait for TLT this week before trading to see who backs up from origin,
At this stage my trades are
Kikau for Arrow
Fox for Kelma provided I get Campbell for the titans back from injury.
My other option is Fox for DWZ
I will look at everything including break evens before deciding this,

NZWarriors.com
Critical to wait for TLT this week before trading to see who backs up from origin,
At this stage my trades are
Kikau for Arrow
Fox for Kelma provided I get Campbell for the titans back from injury.
My other option is Fox for DWZ
I will look at everything including break evens before deciding this,
Who they play matters too but with so few trades left, I don't know if it's always doable.

I have 6 trades left.

Elaborate if you would be so kind....
Like if BE is high, but they play against a team you know they will score well then it doesn't matter. Also, with few trades left, some of the people you are trading in, you should be looking at keeping them forever (not everyone but some of them).

The opposite is also true, they have a low BE, but have 3-4 games of tough opponents. It's kind of like Garrick where against some teams he scores well because their edge defence sucks but against the ones that have a good ones, he scores well below avg

1717323708046.png

So for example, if you want Arrow. Look at his base stats, like what is he scoring without TA, T or even offloads (if he doesn't normally do it) if these are high normally then all good. If these are low because he normally gets a try or lots of tackle breaks then you only want him if he plays against with weak defence.

He plays Titans, Broncos and then Eagles before a bye again. So you have to have a look at if he's worth it against those 3 teams and a bye in 4 weeks.

NZWarriors.com
Advertisement
If you would like to remove these advertisements, please do so by registering a free account
Reservoir Dogs DEMAND a Six Again!

Lost by 6 pts...Dang it!

Mate never say never.

Last week I was up by 7 on Sunday night. Checked Monday morning and no updates so I was stoked.

After team naming Tuesday I was looking at my team and realised it had updated and I lost by 9 points haha.

See how you go tomorrow....or Tuesday 😑

Mate never say never.

Last week I was up by 7 on Sunday night. Checked Monday morning and no updates so I was stoked.

After team naming Tuesday I was looking at my team and realised it had updated and I lost by 9 points haha.

See how you go tomorrow....or Tuesday 😑
Good post never knew that.

How did you do this week Tookey?

And how did our other regular posters Warriorsfan92 and Dantheman do?

NZWarriors.com
Advertisement
If you would like to remove these advertisements, please do so by registering a free account
Wrighty Wrighty you playing 17 next week?
Depends if Camobell returns from Injury and who backs up. IF all is a green light I will have 16 out of 17. I will not have 17 but 16 should be good enough to snag a win if I pick the right captain. Which picking the right captain will be a challenge since I don't really have a stand out alpha half.
How about you Tyrael?

Dual Positions update due tomorrow night with Round 14 after TLT announced.

NZWarriors.com
Advertisement
I am playing with 14 this week as some people who I expected to play are not. Oh well maybe he will have some outs. If I could make a game of it with 9 I am sure I can make a showing with 14.
In other news I advise one and all that Kelma is not a buy as Matterson is sniffing around the reserves and will be back in upcoming weeks. When selected Matterson will cut into Kelma's minutes.

- Round 14
Felise Kaufusi (Dolphins) EDG +MID
Blaize Talagi (Eels) CTR +WFB
Michael Chee Kam (Rabbitohs) EDG +CTR
Jye Gray (Rabbitohs) HLF +WFB
Keaon Koloamatangi (Rabbitohs) EDG +MID
Naufahu Whyte (Roosters) EDG +MID
Karl Lawton (Sea Eagles) EDG +HOK
Klese Haas (Titans) EDG +MID

- Round 14
Felise Kaufusi (Dolphins) EDG +MID
Blaize Talagi (Eels) CTR +WFB
Michael Chee Kam (Rabbitohs) EDG +CTR
Jye Gray (Rabbitohs) HLF +WFB
Keaon Koloamatangi (Rabbitohs) EDG +MID
Naufahu Whyte (Roosters) EDG +MID
Karl Lawton (Sea Eagles) EDG +HOK
Klese Haas (Titans) EDG +MID
You thinking about these?

NZWarriors.com
Advertisement
You thinking about these?
I have been tracking Klees Haas for 7 weeks and was expecting him to get this DPP. But he hasn't scored well enough
Kolong for Rabbits is a good player but not good value for money
I noticed your man Jhye Gray? Did that make you happy any?

I am playing with 14 this week as some people who I expected to play are not. Oh well maybe he will have some outs. If I could make a game of it with 9 I am sure I can make a showing with 14.
In other news I advise one and all that Kelma is not a buy as Matterson is sniffing around the reserves and will be back in upcoming weeks. When selected Matterson will cut into Kelma's minutes.
He might retire bro, he’s getting severe headaches from concussions

He might retire bro, he’s getting severe headaches from concussions
Yeah the news about his headaches came out yesterday. Officially they havn't given up on him yet but will make a decision soon. Apparently needs to make it through a week of full contact.
Are you thinking of taking Kelma ? He, Kelma, will get 45 - 50 points every time he plays primarily because he is good for 2-3 off loads per game.

I have been tracking Klees Haas for 7 weeks and was expecting him to get this DPP. But he hasn't scored well enough
Kolong for Rabbits is a good player but not good value for money
I noticed your man Jhye Gray? Did that make you happy any?
Gray is long gone

NZWarriors.com
Advertisement
Back