Social 🆚 NZWarriors NRLFantasy Competiton 2024

I am glad you helped me with these thoughts thank you. My response as follows
1) thought more about Kikau for Arrow and have reversed that trade and will make it next week since neither of them is playing this week. Who knows one of them could break their leg at training this week or we could get more news on the kikau injury.
2) I have watched on youtube Souths vs Eels. Both sides are improving. Paramatta are a team worth investing in in from a player ownership perspective as they will start to win once Moses returns. Of the three players in question Dion vs Kelma vs Hands. Dion played the best but doesn't see much pill as whoever South pairs him with takes over as the dominant half and Dion is always the junior half. Kelma showed some inexperience and dropped a vital ball that normally a rookie would drop but an expeirenced player catch. I don't think Kelma's position is secure as a result. Shaun Lane. the player he replaced tried to make a statement when he came on the field so there will be a battle for that edge position. Hands was in the middle between both of them but has a busier role as Hooker and is a much busier defender than Lussick so will score higher than Lussick did. Most importantly Hands is a DPP and his ability to play half solves some problems for me.
3) I have decided to trade Dion for Hands based on all the above.
4) I could wait to next week to make this trade but his price would have gone up by then so I will take the risk of him getting injured and acquire him now.
Good idea. Hands or Tuilagi are probably you’re best options.

Ok, I think I kind of have everything sorted. It's a bit gamble on my part but I'm already bottom tier, so only up from here.

Ok, I think I kind of have everything sorted. It's a bit gamble on my part but I'm already bottom tier, so only up from here.
What have you done? What trades did you make? Inquiring minds wish to know.

Sorry, I meant Wrighty Wrighty , and I also meant Round 14 . Strange, Weekes and Walker have bye.
With a bit of luck Jack Cole will get bench time behind Schneider and Luaia and only give Luia spelling 40 minutes backing up after origin. So maybe Cole can get 20 points and yes Hands also being a half is a very useful pick up for me for the bye rounds.

Round 16 I think I have Walker and Hands

What have you done? What trades did you make? Inquiring minds wish to know.
I got King, Teddy and Hands. Then next round get Galvin and Latrell for Walker and Strange. Then need to think about Blore for someone.

That will leave me with 3 trades for injury until round 19.

1000012838.png

Pretty good.

Nikora has turned into a dud.

Both options were good. I’m likely grabbing both next week, or hands and Cartwright
From the eels forum some quotes

"A much improved showing, although we still have some derpy defense in us. The focus will be on the difference Moses (and his kicking game) and Gutherson (and his leadership) have.

But it makes such a difference also having a decent dummy half who isn't serving up plod and isn't just logging off after doing his pass. Brendan Hands is hands down way better than Joey Lussick at this level - and thank f**k we have someone other than BA in charge to finally realise it.

Also, Kelma Tuilagi should never lose his edge spot to Shaun Lane again ever. Adds a whole other dimension to our side that Lane stopped giving way back in 2022."

"The fact that Hands chased down the middle in the sharks second try is exactly why he is light years ahead of that f**king deadshit Lussick"

"Moses is the 2nd best half in the comp."

"Carty dangerous every time he touches the ball"

"Kelma has been very good tonight"

"Brendan Hands with 55 tackles"

Just wondering about these bye weeks - I had Talagi who didn't play, with Ethan Strange on my bench. In the bye week where there is no bench, will his score come into my 13 or does that not happen during bye weeks?

Just wondering about these bye weeks - I had Talagi who didn't play, with Ethan Strange on my bench. In the bye week where there is no bench, will his score come into my 13 or does that not happen during bye weeks?
You’ll get strange mate. Talagi didn’t get a 0, he didn’t play. That’s the important part. Strange is a centre on your bench, so you’re very lucky. I would’ve absolutely switched those two prior to kick off. If talagi had come on, he would’ve got a horrendous score but you’ve been saved as he didn’t play at all.