Social ðŸ†š NZWarriors NRLFantasy Competiton 2024

Warriorsfan92 and anyone else

I am thinking of trading Kikau as he is injured for 6 to 8 weeks and I am light on troops.

Kikau 562K

Options
1) Jai Arrow - $535K
2) K Haas - $509K
3) Marata Niukore $484K
4) NAS $390K

I don't have much if any cash so can't go an upgrade
I was looking at jai too, but was unfortunately $50k short. Ended up going for naufahu Whyte

I was looking at jai too, but was unfortunately $50k short. Ended up going for naufahu Whyte
Funny you should say that as my favourite of the group is Jai. Coming off two 50 points scores in a row.

Is anyone else tracking this See you next tuesday or just me?

Kelma Tuilagi

Oh man, I think if I make 3 trades next round and no one gets injured. I can go all the way to 19 without any more trades if I didn't want to. May the injury gods smile upon me

Edit: but 19 might be a disaster HAHAHA

Oh man, I think if I make 3 trades next round and no one gets injured. I can go all the way to 19 without any more trades if I didn't want to. May the injury gods smile upon me

Edit: but 19 might be a disaster HAHAHA
Not to be the bearer of bad news, but has anyone gone two weeks without an injury to their side? There’s absolutely no way you’re going to go through 6 weeks without one.

Not to be the bearer of bad news, but has anyone gone two weeks without an injury to their side? There’s absolutely no way you’re going to go through 6 weeks without one.
I'll do my anti injury dance, all g.

I prefer hands in the sense that not much can go wrong, he’s already 230k so it’s only upside from there but again he could be dropped next week. That’s the risk when selecting a player from a losing side, so as long as you’re comfortable with that. St the end of the day it’s up to you. I was going to bring hands in, I’ve got 14 trades, but I went with Mahoney because he’s a keeper so 1 trade whereas hands will be two trades definitely and I’d rather spend my money elsewhere than on a parramatta player right now.

Thought I was doing ok last week until AFB was dropped and CNK got sick on gameday. With a new covid wave it's probably going to have some impact to team naming over the next few weeks. I've currently got 11 players playing this weekend so am trying to decide what to do.

Ref are you still playing? I'm up against you and see you've currently only got 7 players that have been named for this round.

I prefer hands in the sense that not much can go wrong, he’s already 230k so it’s only upside from there but again he could be dropped next week. That’s the risk when selecting a player from a losing side, so as long as you’re comfortable with that. St the end of the day it’s up to you. I was going to bring hands in, I’ve got 14 trades, but I went with Mahoney because he’s a keeper so 1 trade whereas hands will be two trades definitely and I’d rather spend my money elsewhere than on a parramatta player right now.
I am glad you helped me with these thoughts thank you. My response as follows
1) thought more about Kikau for Arrow and have reversed that trade and will make it next week since neither of them is playing this week. Who knows one of them could break their leg at training this week or we could get more news on the kikau injury.
2) I have watched on youtube Souths vs Eels. Both sides are improving. Paramatta are a team worth investing in in from a player ownership perspective as they will start to win once Moses returns. Of the three players in question Dion vs Kelma vs Hands. Dion played the best but doesn't see much pill as whoever South pairs him with takes over as the dominant half and Dion is always the junior half. Kelma showed some inexperience and dropped a vital ball that normally a rookie would drop but an expeirenced player catch. I don't think Kelma's position is secure as a result. Shaun Lane. the player he replaced tried to make a statement when he came on the field so there will be a battle for that edge position. Hands was in the middle between both of them but has a busier role as Hooker and is a much busier defender than Lussick so will score higher than Lussick did. Most importantly Hands is a DPP and his ability to play half solves some problems for me.
3) I have decided to trade Dion for Hands based on all the above.
4) I could wait to next week to make this trade but his price would have gone up by then so I will take the risk of him getting injured and acquire him now.