• If you have difficulty connecting to certain section of the site i.e. Home/Forums, then please refresh your browser cache.

Select your browser from the options on this link and it will walk you through the steps.

If you still have difficulty, send a message.
  • During peak periods, this site will only be accessible to registered members of the site. Login or create an account to participate in the discussion.

Social ðŸ†š NZWarriors NRLFantasy Competiton 2024

NZWarriors.com
NZWarriors.com
Advertisement
If you would like to remove these advertisements, please do so by registering a free account
For me to have a sniff of winning Tyrael
1) Helium Luki needs to get a red card in the first two minutes of the game
2) Sam Walker needs to set a new points scoring record for Fantasy this season like 130 points or 140 points.

I can't believe it. Going into the last match I actually have a mathematical pathway to victory, It is like 1 in 100000000 but it is there.
Who would have thought !!!!!!!

For me to have a sniff of winning Tyrael
1) Helium Luki needs to get a red card in the first two minutes of the game
2) Sam Walker needs to set a new points scoring record for Fantasy this season like 130 points or 140 points.
nah, they haven't added my VC points, I'm wait too far ahead now.

NZWarriors.com
Advertisement
If you would like to remove these advertisements, please do so by registering a free account
nah, they haven't added my VC points, I'm wait too far ahead now.
No mathematically my analysis is correct. I am in with a sliver of a chance.

Luki will need to not play the game or get sent off in the first minute.

Specifically you are leading by 50 points - add another 47 for VC = 97 point lead
If Luki gets any points at all you will win. If my voodoo doll I am making of him works and he gets zero then itis game on

You will be leading by 97 and if Sam Walker gets like a 130 points score I will win.
Or even if Luki scores like 7 to 14 points and has a bad day then still game on. But Walker needs to get the best score of 2024.

Cowboys OUTS due to Origin
  • Jeremiah Nanai
  • Murray Taulagi
  • Reece Robson
  • Reuben Cotter
  • Tom Dearden
  • Valentine Holmes

This is on Tyrael !!! Small chance like 1 in 100,000 but it is there

Walker needs to be at 60 points by half time for this to be on.
It needs to be a 50 to 60 point route by the Roosters over the Cowboys.

NZWarriors.com
Advertisement
Manu at full back for this epic encounter.

NZWarriors.com
Advertisement
Using an analogy, I was essentially facing a cripple and still almost lost 🤣

Good luck next week.
P.s. F Edwards and his quad
I am throwing in the towel on the big bye weeks but will attempt to put a good team out there for the mini bye weeks. Let's see how I get on next week. Hopefully for both of us Sam Walker is not suspended. He is probably a first time offender so should get off lightly.

I am throwing in the towel on the big bye weeks but will attempt to put a good team out there for the mini bye weeks. Let's see how I get on next week. Hopefully for both of us Sam Walker is not suspended. He is probably a first time offender so should get off lightly.
I'm most likely trading him as I need players but will see, I have Hands now to cover halves

NZWarriors.com
Advertisement
Back