• During peak periods, this site will only be accessible to registered members of the site. Login or create an account to participate in the discussion.

Social 🆚 NZWarriors NRLFantasy Competiton 2024

Is there only two weeks left in the comp? There’s three weeks of footy to go!

NZWarriors.com
I'm done.

Iro, Cleary, haas, Curran, luki bye, Faa'logo probs 18th man, and I have Jake tago.

See you guys next season
Iro has been named
Curran has been named
Faa'logo made the bench and been named.

NZWarriors.com
Advertisement
If you would like to remove these advertisements, please do so by registering a free account
My H2H is going to go down to the last match. Should be me with a slight lead going into it, and then the final match up is me having Teig Wilton vs him having the red hot Kayal; Iro.

How is everyone's else matches for those still alive?

NZWarriors.com
Advertisement
If you would like to remove these advertisements, please do so by registering a free account
The Casual Athlete strongly recommended against taking Turbo yet he scored 90 points Friday night. I am only going to listen to him next year about cheapie options. (I took turbo and didn't listen to him).

NRL PHYSIO

@nrlphysio

Josh Curran won’t play for the Bulldogs tonight, succumbing to the AC joint injury he has been playing through for a number of weeks.Mostly a pain management issue (minimal risk of long term/permanent impairment) but painful +++. Bulldogs indicate he could be out til Round 27.

Tevita Pangai Junior ruled out for the Dolphins this week with a hamstring injury.

Something of a recurring issue for TPJ - his 2nd hamstring injury this season and at least the 11th of his career.

The Casual Athlete strongly recommended against taking Turbo yet he scored 90 points Friday night. I am only going to listen to him next year about cheapie options. (I took turbo and didn't listen to him).
It's more of an overall thing. No one can predict every player and how they will do, but he'll be right more times than wrong, otherwise he wouldn't be a top ranked fantasy player.

I got Farnsworth when he recommended it as pod and that's turned out great. Turbo overall this year has been worse than his other years.

On the match, I've already won, and I think you win too, so me against you next week? Father vs Son.... We all know how that ended in Star Wars. 😁

It's more of an overall thing. No one can predict every player and how they will do, but he'll be right more times than wrong, otherwise he wouldn't be a top ranked fantasy player.

I got Farnsworth when he recommended it as pod and that's turned out great. Turbo overall this year has been worse than his other years.

On the match, I've already won, and I think you win too, so me against you next week? Father vs Son.... We all know how that ended in Star Wars. 😁
Well not counting my chickens

Wrighty 26 point lead - Players not in common yet to play
Teig Wilton - 35/40 point guy
Jayden Campbell - can be inconsistent
Sam Walker - can be inconsistent but a good player

Crump
Terrell May - Could put up a big number
Klees Haas - not starting so good news for me
K Iro - Has been on fire

NZWarriors.com
Advertisement
I was pretty convinced that Dantheman had me. One point I was about 110-120 points behind but major scores from Murray, Gagai, ponga, and Hughes, saved me massively. Still might turn to shit cause Campbell and Fifita don’t seem to be doing much

I was pretty convinced that Dantheman had me. One point I was about 110-120 points behind but major scores from Murray, Gagai, ponga, and Hughes, saved me massively. Still might turn to shit cause Campbell and Fifita don’t seem to be doing much
Campbell is on 12 points at half time. He was on 16 but they just docked 4 points for presumably causing a try to be allowed.
I have Campbell too. He is looking like a passenger out there. Good on you for having Gagai a true POD.

Going into next year
I think Kayal Iro will only improve as will Galvin.
Sam Walker also proved to be a very durable and consistent 45-50 point Fantasy guy. He will get better next year too.
Any guys you are tipping for next year?

NZWarriors.com
Advertisement
I am up by 73 points. He has Kayal Iro I have Teig Wilton,

Good game Crump you were a tough opponent. Came down to the choice of captains in the end, When DCE only scored 27 I thought that might prove to be an issue. Went down to the last game. Thanks for playing this year. Made the preliminary final of the second tier competition. Good effort.

1724574977732.png

NZWarriors.com
Advertisement
Back