• During peak periods, this site will only be accessible to registered members of the site. Login or create an account to participate in the discussion.

Social 🆚 NZWarriors NRLFantasy Competiton 2024

NZWarriors.com
That will make Tyrael happy who couldn't trade him out,

Teig Wilton hamstring tightness. Pulled from match

NZWarriors.com
Advertisement
If you would like to remove these advertisements, please do so by registering a free account
I think I'm cooked this round.
Relying on to many marginal players to score well. S Hughes is in my starting team lol.

Relying on to many marginal players to score well. S Hughes is in my starting team lol.
You're the knights of last year, go on big running runs and booted out of finals.

I'm like the bottom feeder scraping into some sort of playoff race and then get smashed. XD

You're fortunate though that you've got a second chance to make amends next week. I'm in an elimination final with Ref and the way its tracking it's going to be very tight.

NZWarriors.com
Advertisement
If you would like to remove these advertisements, please do so by registering a free account
How did everyone do both in the OG and Overrun league

Me and Tyrael won and have a bye next week

NZWarriors.com
Advertisement
OG Secondary finals

Wrighty 810 Palangi Express 701
Hoes n Boats 707 Cero Stars 629
Crump81 789 Shauns Small Johnsons 770
Tyrael 845 vs Shuffle 686

NZWarriors.com
Advertisement
Well done to Wahzaks who knocked me out. I thought I had a decent chance till he had his last three players dominate. Plath 83, Galvin 65 and Sharpe 73. These types of results are part of what makes the game so exciting. Just sucks when you are on the wrong side of them haha.

Well done to Wahzaks who knocked me out. I thought I had a decent chance till he had his last three players dominate. Plath 83, Galvin 65 and Sharpe 73. These types of results are part of what makes the game so exciting. Just sucks when you are on the wrong side of them haha.
Can’t say I saw Plath and Sharpe going off like they did, thought I was done heading into the Newcastle game when I saw you added Ponga. GG though.

Can’t say I saw Plath and Sharpe going off like they did, thought I was done heading into the Newcastle game when I saw you added Ponga. GG though.
Yeah I thought I had a chance still going into that game. Sharpes four tries were a hard watch haha.

NZWarriors.com
Advertisement
Back