• Site may be down for a couple of mins. This notice will show up whilst work is ongoing.
  • During peak periods, this site will only be accessible to registered members of the site. Login or create an account to participate in the discussion.

Social ðŸ†š NZWarriors NRLFantasy Competiton 2024

NEXT WEEK GRAND FINAL OG GROUP

TIER ONE
Worriersfor2024 vs Picton Pirates

TIER TWO
Wrighty vs Tyrael

Would you be able to give a similar update for the Overrun group Dan - no rush.....

NZWarriors.com
This week Tyrael my new son (joke) scored 867 I scored 857 - I am losing Roger at a minimum with no trades left. Stand to get Robson back from a bye pending no further injuries will be playing with 16. If Curran doesn't return then he may have 16 as well.

Will probably come down to who picks the right captain.

This week Tyrael my new son (joke) scored 867 I scored 857 - I am losing Roger at a minimum with no trades left. Stand to get Robson back from a bye pending no further injuries will be playing with 16. If Curran doesn't return then he may have 16 as well.

Will probably come down to who picks the right captain.
Thanks for the update dad.

Yeah, I'm pretty much toast as I don't get Galvin or Fainu. Then sweat on Curran

NZWarriors.com
Advertisement
If you would like to remove these advertisements, please do so by registering a free account
Thanks for the update dad.

Yeah, I'm pretty much toast as I don't get Galvin or Fainu. Then sweat on Curran
Holy Crow. That is huge news. I didn't realise Tigers have a bye. You could be at 14 guys.

If I have Curran, then I should have 16. As I get Luki back. Jake Tago would be my 17 if he gets picked. Faa'logo kinda the same. Not sure if he gets to play next week.

So worse case, I play with 14. Best case I get 17 but two of them might as well be 5 pointers.

GG

If I have Curran, then I should have 16. As I get Luki back. Jake Tago would be my 17 if he gets picked. Faa'logo kinda the same. Not sure if he gets to play next week.

So worse case, I play with 14. Best case I get 17 but two of them might as well be 5 pointers.

GG
Curran only sort of helps you as I have him as my potential 17th man as well.

I guess nothing to do until TLT tomorrow.

NZWarriors.com
Advertisement
If you would like to remove these advertisements, please do so by registering a free account
Next year I will really focus on my round one team

It wasn’t until round 10 that I had traded myself back into reasonable shape.

I will also play super coach. Next year if someone runs that comp on here

Next year I will really focus on my round one team

It wasn’t until round 10 that I had traded myself back into reasonable shape.

I will also play super coach. Next year if someone runs that comp on here
It’s so easy to loose it early on. After rnd 2 this year I was in the 90-100k now back up to 7700. It’s almost luck if your team from rnd 1 comes out firing

NZWarriors.com
Advertisement
It’s so easy to loose it early on. After rnd 2 this year I was in the 90-100k now back up to 7700. It’s almost luck if your team from rnd 1 comes out firing
For Wrighty and me it wasn't about firing it not, it's about just choosing bad fantasy players. We both thought choosing good players was enough but we didn't think about things like bench players score less or how important trades were so we traded sideways a lot etc.

Curran is listed to play so I have 17

Mclean is out leaving Tyrael with 15
Unless Haas plays - Broncos management have put him on the extended bench and want him to.

For Wrighty and me it wasn't about firing it not, it's about just choosing bad fantasy players. We both thought choosing good players was enough but we didn't think about things like bench players score less or how important trades were so we traded sideways a lot etc.
I am ashamed to say I didn't pay attention to TLT the tuesday before Round 1 so I went into Round one with Benjamin Te Kura and had to waste a valuable trade in round 4 to get rid of him.

So just some basic stuff next time. Pick my team the weekend before round one and then spend a lot of time on Tuesday and Wednesday making trades. You are allowed as many trades as you like before Round one by memory.

Some other small things - avoid picking wingers for WFBs - pick full backs only.

The worst pick I did all year was picking Adam Elliot. I really like him as a player and he is really good in real life but just would not score any points.

I am aiming for top ten thousand next year. I don't really still know how to loop so that will keep me out of top contention.

I will still next year only take good real life players as opposed to fantasy stars like Euan Aitken,

Still I did good. In my rookie year I came 9th in our H2H competition and 44 000 th out of 240 000 is pretty good even though I am sure most of those are MIA players.
My good moves were Kaeo Weekes - I was all over him before most of you guys were convinced. Made mad cash on him. I was quick to jump on Galvin and Strange. I knew Wighton would be great at centre once he went to half.
Most of my instinct about who to pick and not to pick was good - so happy how it turned out.

NZWarriors.com
Advertisement
Yea, the first season is always rough. You learn a lot of lessons.

This whole season has been carnage though with the injuries so hopefully next season isn't as bad.

full backs only
Not true.

Kiraz been huge this year, but wingers are good for increasing bank balance, can't start with 3 fullbacks imo. I gained a lot of cash with Bostock and Savage.

But at the end of the comp you should have 3 fullbacks unless you had Kiraz this year.

Not true.

Kiraz been huge this year, but wingers are good for increasing bank balance, can't start with 3 fullbacks imo. I gained a lot of cash with Bostock and Savage.

But at the end of the comp you should have 3 fullbacks unless you had Kiraz this year.
Interesting points !!!

Well the door has opened for Tyrael
Papps with only 7 points and Tago has been selected at the last minute.

NZWarriors.com
Advertisement
Back