• During peak periods, this site will only be accessible to registered members of the site. Login or create an account to participate in the discussion.

Social 🆚 NZWarriors NRLFantasy Competiton 2024

Only 4 points separation with Ref with the revisions still to be done. Anything could happen.
Holy shit Jonesy looks like I have beat you by 2 points.
I get Watson, Chrichton and Johnson back next week so have potential for a stronger
side.

NZWarriors.com
I have been busy with life

OG Group match ups this week

1723715177979.png

Attachments

• 1723715150779.png
    1723715150779.png
    57.3 KB · Views: 18
NZWarriors.com
Advertisement
If you would like to remove these advertisements, please do so by registering a free account
Hope everyone kept a trade for Cleary 😂
I traded out Flanagan after the debacle at the judiciary leaving me with 1 trade but I might reverse it now as Cleary is way more valuable so could use his cash next week. I'd like to still have 1 more trade for the closing rounds.

NZWarriors.com
Advertisement
If you would like to remove these advertisements, please do so by registering a free account
Will either go DCE or Carrigan in for Cleary....will wait until next week to decide.

NZWarriors.com
Advertisement
This Weekend's gone results - some heavy hitters have been eliminated as we get into the business end

1724057600686.png

Would someone from the Overrun group be able to post this past weekends results and this week's coming up matches?

NZWarriors.com
Advertisement
This will be a tough battle against Crump
He has Damien Cook at Hooker and with Reece Robson on a bye I am forced to play Brendon Hands
He has a couple of injuries so he may make some trades yet.
A big part of this will come down to Hands. 1) Will he be selected 2) can he scrap his way to a respectable 30 points. This past weekend he played 60 minutes and scored 6 points.
It will also help me if I can play Teig Wilton instead of TPJ so will be watching TLT
I have traded out Cleary and now have no trades left.

Last edited:
Tyrael's opponent Hoes and Boats has been MIA for weeks and must have a gazilion trades left.
Watch him turn up this week to thwart Tyrael !!!!

I'm done.

Iro, Cleary, haas, Curran, luki bye, Faa'logo probs 18th man, and I have Jake tago.

See you guys next season

NZWarriors.com
Advertisement
Back