• Site may be down for a couple of mins. This notice will show up whilst work is ongoing.
  • During peak periods, this site will only be accessible to registered members of the site. Login or create an account to participate in the discussion.

Social 🆚 NZWarriors NRLFantasy Competiton 2024

I am not conceeding defeat.
One of your guys could get injured or HIA
One of my guys did...too bad you had the same player haha

Good game. It would have been a nail biter if you had Fogarty. Sorry about that.

NZWarriors.com
One of my guys did...too bad you had the same player haha

Good game. It would have been a nail biter if you had Fogarty. Sorry about that.
Good game. Good season by you. Thought I had this going into it but Haas coming back thwarted my victory along with some other circumstances.

Looks like Picton Pirates with 888 and Worriers2024 with 824

Well done Picton Pirates Grand Final winner OG group
Who won in the Over run group = Picton Pirates again?
Tyrael won the OG Grand Final Teir two OG group

NZWarriors.com
Advertisement
If you would like to remove these advertisements, please do so by registering a free account
Mighty's NZ win's the Grand Final of the Overrun Group - well done.

Thanks to everyone who played = especially to those who made it to the finish line. I hope you enjoyed yourselves.

Bit of inexpensive entertainment
Glad you enjoyed it, been trying to get this going in group for a while. Hopefully can get a few more on board next year. So will need to sort out promotion relegation too as there was a few who clocked off mid year which is never fun for head to head.

Glad you enjoyed it, been trying to get this going in group for a while. Hopefully can get a few more on board next year. So will need to sort out promotion relegation too as there was a few who clocked off mid year which is never fun for head to head.
Wrighty Wrighty so top 8 of og goes to overrun top 8 next year?

Wrighty Wrighty so top 8 of og goes to overrun top 8 next year?
Top 6 excluding Picton Pirates and Dan so basically the top 8 and the bottom 6 from OG group to be potentially into the over run group

But it all depends somewhat on who actually signs up if that makes sense. But the general guideline will be top 6 and bottom 6

NZWarriors.com
Advertisement
If you would like to remove these advertisements, please do so by registering a free account
I’m surprised to get a decent score given
Kiraz 36
Tago 12
Iro 38
Fifita 26
Gray 27 were pretty low scoring

But congrats to everyone on the year, back next year for sure!!!

NZWarriors.com
Advertisement
NZWarriors.com
Advertisement
is this comp still on? Could the organiser (it was you Wrighty Wrighty? ) please tag who won the comp? And can the winner please pm me their address?

Winner gets this :
View attachment 9518
Hey mate, “Picton Pirates” technically won. He won the OG league, came second in the overrun league but also had the highest overall score for the year so I think the ring deserves to go to them.

I’m not 100% sure what their forum user name is though.

Hey mate, “Picton Pirates” technically won. He won the OG league, came second in the overrun league but also had the highest overall score for the year so I think the ring deserves to go to them.

I’m not 100% sure what their forum user name is though.

Warriorsfan92 you are picton pirates correct? Can you please pm my your address?

NZWarriors.com
Advertisement
Back