• During peak periods, this site will only be accessible to registered members of the site. Login or create an account to participate in the discussion.

Social 🆚 NZWarriors NRLFantasy Competiton 2024

Wait on the app there are fixtures for 8 - 16? "Secondary final series" is that not bottom 8 playoffs or am i tripping.
Wait What?? I will sign out sign in again to the NRL fantasy and see if it refreshes.

NZWarriors.com
Hmm - that is promising - big news !!!!

We need it to update on the desktop version as well. Maybe it will do so over night and be ok tomorrow??

I can see the software being so buggy we might have to get the app to follow the secondary playoffs (if they are happening)

NZWarriors.com
Advertisement
If you would like to remove these advertisements, please do so by registering a free account
I can see the secondary. Just go to the normal league and then click on fixtures.
Great news that we are on for the consolation finals
I am not writing you off Tyrael just because you have 16 instead of 17
My 17th guy is Brendon hands
And the rooster have the bye this week so have to use two of my lesser players to cover

NZWarriors.com
Advertisement
If you would like to remove these advertisements, please do so by registering a free account
Yup. Not a trade I was planning on making, leaves me down to 1. Very lucky I didn’t trade Terrell to yeo last week, some good lessons. I lost dom young & haas last week, but essentially forced to hold young as he’ll return, whereas haas is gone. Gonna be a stressful run home.
I am down to one trade left also

Great news that we are on for the consolation finals
I am not writing you off Tyrael just because you have 16 instead of 17
My 17th guy is Brendon hands
And the rooster have the bye this week so have to use two of my lesser players to cover
I really have 15 unless sua gets to play

Yup. Not a trade I was planning on making, leaves me down to 1. Very lucky I didn’t trade Terrell to yeo last week, some good lessons. I lost dom young & haas last week, but essentially forced to hold young as he’ll return, whereas haas is gone. Gonna be a stressful run home.
I've got no trades! Damn my pre-bye panic trading!
May has a bye which isn't helpful this week, have had to pull S. Hughes from my EMG list into one of my FRF spots.

NZWarriors.com
Advertisement
Ok Looks Like the 4 to get promoted next year are - (excluding Dan and Picton Pirates)

2) Mary Hill Maggots
3) Mightys NZ
5) Fizzay's Raskals
6) Ref

Could those 4 people respond with their usernames? Obviously Ref is Ref

The Bottom 4 people from the OG league who if they go again will play Over run league were

Jaws54
Ozwarrior23
CeroStars
ShaunsSmallJohnsons
Surprisingly I’m Fizzay’s Raskals.

All this talk about the best of the overrun league being promoted Wrighty.
Maybe your best should be promoted to our elite league lol

All this talk about the best of the overrun league being promoted Wrighty.
Maybe your best should be promoted to our elite league lol
Good call. I wasn't behind the idea.

NZWarriors.com
Advertisement
That’s me hahah
Ok with that noted we have that arranged for next year should everyone be happy enough to go around for next year.

Are there any other rules or features we can do for next year?

Playoffs start tonight. Create Hype.
Tyrael you do have 17 if you sub in your emergencies.

NZWarriors.com
Advertisement
Back