• During peak periods, this site will only be accessible to registered members of the site. Login or create an account to participate in the discussion.

Social 🆚 NZWarriors NRLFantasy Competiton 2024

Preliminary results look good for me but we all know adjustments can be killer over the next 2 days or so.

Preliminary results?

Mate you bent me over and gave it to me good haha.

I was gutted to see you bought Starling in, but in the end my other players performed so poorly that Starling didn't even matter haha.

Good game bro, Tookey ran out of steam in the end

NZWarriors.com
PLAYOFFS
Can someone post similar for the Overrun group as I don't have access to the ladder board.

OG GROUP WEEK ONE

1v4 Pricey's Bucket Heads vs BringdaRuckus
2v3 Picton Prirates vs No Longer Rookies
5v8 Sballer 7 v Vancent's Warriors
6v7 Worrriesfor vs Jonno13

OG Group Second 8 Week ONE
1v4 Wrighty's All Stars vs Palangi Express
2v3 Tyrael vs Shuffle
5v8 Hoes and Boats vs Cero Stars
6v7 Crump81 vs Shauns Small Johnsons

In case I need to refer back to this later

1722806948966.png

Looking forward to the finals. I’ve managed to still sneak into them even though I’ve been awful this year. Looks like I will be up against Wahzaks?
I got saved this week by Strange being dropped late.
And yeah, I’ve been hiding from this forum since I talked such a big game preseason and then bummed out all season.
I’m impressed how many new players stuck with it. 110 pages of posts makes me think it’s gone well. First year is the hardest.

NZWarriors.com
Advertisement
If you would like to remove these advertisements, please do so by registering a free account
Looking forward to the finals. I’ve managed to still sneak into them even though I’ve been awful this year. Looks like I will be up against Wahzaks?
I got saved this week by Strange being dropped late.
And yeah, I’ve been hiding from this forum since I talked such a big game preseason and then bummed out all season.
I’m impressed how many new players stuck with it. 110 pages of posts makes me think it’s gone well. First year is the hardest.
Good to see you back - you have been missed Fizurg !!!

Dantheman are you the commissioner of the overrun group? if so would you be able to post who the top 8 are for the playoffs?

Preliminary results?

Mate you bent me over and gave it to me good haha.

I was gutted to see you bought Starling in, but in the end my other players performed so poorly that Starling didn't even matter haha.

Good game bro, Tookey ran out of steam in the end
I wasn’t confident heading into that last game, thought your combo of Mahoney and Fogarty might be enough for the win. Thankfully a lowish scoring game. Used my remaining trades to scrape in, now Haas is out, might be curtains.

I wasn’t confident heading into that last game, thought your combo of Mahoney and Fogarty might be enough for the win. Thankfully a lowish scoring game. Used my remaining trades to scrape in, now Haas is out, might be curtains.

It was a good game bro, one of those heart breaking losses that sometimes happens...I'll be gunning for you nek year haha

NZWarriors.com
Advertisement
If you would like to remove these advertisements, please do so by registering a free account
Thanks Dantheman

Can you have a fiddle with the settings in the OG group to see if you can "turn on" the bottom 8 playoff ? It might not be possible - but at this stage it doesn't seem to be happenning. Yet in the rules it said it was the default setting for leagues with 16 or more.

Also Dan for the overrun league can you let me know the order 1 through 8 to help with promotion relegation for next year.

NZWarriors.com
Advertisement
Unfortunately Santa won’t be visiting this time 😥.
Thanks for trying. Can you please give me the top 8 in order from the Over run group? Can sort of glean it from the screen capture you posted but I want to be certain of who is exactly is in each position.

NZWarriors.com
Advertisement
Ok Looks Like the 4 to get promoted next year are - (excluding Dan and Picton Pirates)

2) Mary Hill Maggots
3) Mightys NZ
5) Fizzay's Raskals
6) Ref

Could those 4 people respond with their usernames? Obviously Ref is Ref

The Bottom 4 people from the OG league who if they go again will play Over run league were

Jaws54
Ozwarrior23
CeroStars
ShaunsSmallJohnsons

Last edited:
Wait on the app there are fixtures for 8 - 16? "Secondary final series" is that not bottom 8 playoffs or am i tripping.

NZWarriors.com
Advertisement
Back