• During peak periods, this site will only be accessible to registered members of the site. Login or create an account to participate in the discussion.

Social ðŸ†š NZWarriors NRLFantasy Competiton 2024

Tooky V Wahzaks has come down to the final day to see who grabs that 8th spot.

I was feeling very confident coming into this match with all of Wahzacs injuries, however a crazy round that has seen my point of difference players Crichton, AFB, N Butcher, Campbell struggle to score more that 40, Wahzaks is leading by 57 points with 3 to play, while I have 4 players left.

After the let down that is the Warriors I'm fully expecting to fizzle out :(
Oh wow keep up posted with updates as it unfolds!!

NZWarriors.com

NRL PHYSIO

@nrlphysio

Broncos fear a Lisfranc (midfoot) injury for Payne Haas - to be sent for scans to confirm.For them to rule him out & suspect a Lisfranc injury so quickly - not great signs. Many of the possibilities here point to his being season over with 5 rounds left before finals.

Should I trade Haas for AFB or Koloamatangi ? or Carrigan?

NZWarriors.com
Advertisement
If you would like to remove these advertisements, please do so by registering a free account
Carrigan is probably the "safest" now. AFB can be up and down and Koloamatangis minutes are reduced with Murray back.

Carrigan averages 63.5 without Haas in the team.
B
Carrigan is probably the "safest" now. AFB can be up and down and Koloamatangis minutes are reduced with Murray back.

Carrigan averages 63.5 without Haas in the team.
Broncos have the bye round 24? Thanks for the advice Damo. :)

Post​

See new posts

Conversation​

NRL PHYSIO

@nrlphysio

Kodi Nikorima (illness) & Tevita Pangai Junior (minor calf strain) were late outs for the Dolphins yesterday.Phins only took 19 players to Perth - with Nikorima still laid up in the hotel TPJ was named 18th man, but wouldn’t have been available to come on if needed.

Obviously take that into account. I'm hoping to have that week off in my H2Hs 😅
Haha. On a serious note when I posted that the thought crossed my mind I might not have to play that week !!!!

1vs4 and 2vs3 - I will be in the top 4 of the bottom 8 if I win my last match today.
Round 23 will be tough and I can't count on winning it but like you the thought went through my mind !!!!! Haha

NZWarriors.com
Advertisement
If you would like to remove these advertisements, please do so by registering a free account
If I do have to play I will be playing the winner of 5vs8 most likely....and team 5 will be good too. So yeah...

I am thinking AFB ranks next as Kolo's minutes will be unpredictable. Kolo has had a few 80 minute games with murray according to footystats.com but last night only got 56 minutes.

My issue for the broncos bye round is that my back up props are
a) Willison - also a bronco
b) TPJ - has a niggle and getting low minutes

NZWarriors.com
Advertisement
No idea tbh
Last night was the first time this season he has played less than 60 minutes and on only 3 occassions this year did he play less than 70 minutes,

Maybe I do take Koloamatangi

Price predictor on the other hand has Haas falling to 767K next round so maybe afb more affordable

Last edited:
Ethan Strange dropped?

Raiders: A late change an hour before kick-off with Adam Cook coming into the side at five-eighth for his third game of the season and Ethan Strange dropping to 18th man. Veteran prop Josh Papali'i is set for his 300th NRL game as the Raiders travel to Sydney for a crucial clash.

NZWarriors.com
Advertisement
NZWarriors.com
Advertisement
Back