• During peak periods, this site will only be accessible to registered members of the site. Login or create an account to participate in the discussion.

Social đź†š NZWarriors NRLFantasy Competiton 2024

NZWarriors.com
In other news Reece Walsh 51 points despite two tries. For his impact on the game he should be putting out Cleary fantasy numbers but instead he is not really a fantasy points magnet. Not good value for his price. Will remember that for next year.

NZWarriors.com
Advertisement
If you would like to remove these advertisements, please do so by registering a free account
Inruin Inruin I keep seeing your name as a thread watcher. Do you have a team in the over run league?

Inruin Inruin I keep seeing your name as a thread watcher. Do you have a team in the over run league?
No, I am in the Super coach one doing better than my usual wooden spoon efforts but still not great.

Guys from work started an NRL fantasy league which I jumped in to help with numbers.

Gets tough remembering and managing two teams in different comps.

Currently my NRL one is ranked around 39k overall

Good to come in here for the tips and updates

Teig Wilton is playing really really well. Not many points so far. But he is a very good player. I can see why the warriors made a play for him. Very underrated.

NZWarriors.com
Advertisement
If you would like to remove these advertisements, please do so by registering a free account
Wilton got 38 which is good for the role he plays on my team
Papps got 10 points and played 80 minutes!!!!!!!

NZWarriors.com
Advertisement
I brought in hammer two weeks ago and he has gone 30, 29

NZWarriors.com
Advertisement
Tooky V Wahzaks has come down to the final day to see who grabs that 8th spot.

I was feeling very confident coming into this match with all of Wahzacs injuries, however a crazy round that has seen my point of difference players Crichton, AFB, N Butcher, Campbell struggle to score more that 40, Wahzaks is leading by 57 points with 3 to play, while I have 4 players left.

After the let down that is the Warriors I'm fully expecting to fizzle out :(

NZWarriors.com
Advertisement
Back