• During peak periods, this site will only be accessible to registered members of the site. Login or create an account to participate in the discussion.

Social 🆚 NZWarriors NRLFantasy Competiton 2024

Well Tyrael - it appears the leader board was buggy and that we are actually both 4 points out of 8th place with no mathematical pathway to making it into the 8. I have never heard of buggy software before!!! How cheap.

I will see you in the bottom 8 playoffs. We have some good competitors in that bottom 8. There are about 5 strong teams in the bottom 8 and about 3 teams where the coach is MIA and not updating the teams. I am looking forward to the playoffs should be a bit of a dag. To use an expression my grandmother used.

NZWarriors.com
Well Tyrael - it appears the leader board was buggy and that we are actually both 4 points out of 8th place with no mathematical pathway to making it into the 8. I have never heard of buggy software before!!! How cheap.

I will see you in the bottom 8 playoffs. We have some good competitors in that bottom 8. There are about 5 strong teams in the bottom 8 and about 3 teams where the coach is MIA and not updating the teams. I am looking forward to the playoffs should be a bit of a dag. To use an expression my grandmother used.
You get used to NRL Fantasy being buggy - it's been like that for years haha

You get used to NRL Fantasy being buggy - it's been like that for years haha
It’s not good enough
I based my trades on where I thought I was standing in the ladder
I brought in teig Wilton this week when otherwise I would have waited to next week
Watch him get injured now
Not happy !!!

Bro, build up my hopes and then crush my dreams. why you do that. What a sad guy ;)

NZWarriors.com
Advertisement
If you would like to remove these advertisements, please do so by registering a free account
NZWarriors.com
Advertisement
If you would like to remove these advertisements, please do so by registering a free account
NZWarriors.com
Advertisement
TPJ appears to have fallen out of favour and was a last minute replacement last night. I have him so that is concerning.

Dylan walker 22 minutes only.
He went off holding his throat.
Only an HIA ? Back after 9 day stand down?

I can't wait for the Sharks game to watch my new acquisition the mighty Teig Wilton carve up.

NZWarriors.com
Advertisement
NZWarriors.com
Advertisement
Back