• During peak periods, this site will only be accessible to registered members of the site. Login or create an account to participate in the discussion.

Social 🆚 NZWarriors NRLFantasy Competiton 2024

NZWarriors.com
In the best way possible I wish your team is full of minor injuries requiring 1 week on the sidelines.

Funny how the game works in regards to balancing H2H and overall. I sit 9th in the overrun H2H league but have scored more total points than 3 players ahead of me. Gotta find better balance on my part.

Oh man, just checked your team and that's a rough break with a few injuries and Manly with the bye.

I hope you have a few trades up your sleeve, good luck bro

NZWarriors.com
Advertisement
If you would like to remove these advertisements, please do so by registering a free account
Its Ambush SZN baby!!
(I haven't logged into Fantasy in weeks)

Screenshot 2024-07-31 at 11.05.46 AM.png

Weighing up if I should trade Fish and Arrow, for Barnett and Crichton (leaving me with 33k cap space) or for Haas and Fifita (leaving me with 21k).

I prefer the first option, Braney is a machine and the Roosters have the easiest S.O.S for their remaining games, but both we and the Roosters have byes coming up. At least the other trade only has Haas missing a game, and that is before the finals start for my league.

Hynes I am going to trade for Cleary, Salmon maybe for Liam Martin.

Any ideas?

Its Ambush SZN baby!!
(I haven't logged into Fantasy in weeks)

View attachment 8416

Weighing up if I should trade Fish and Arrow, for Barnett and Crichton (leaving me with 33k cap space) or for Haas and Fifita (leaving me with 21k).

I prefer the first option, Braney is a machine and the Roosters have the easiest S.O.S for their remaining games, but both we and the Roosters have byes coming up. At least the other trade only has Haas missing a game, and that is before the finals start for my league.

Hynes I am going to trade for Cleary, Salmon maybe for Liam Martin.

Any ideas?
The only input I will give is that H2H stops in round 26 and the warriors bye is round 27.
I personally think Haas and Fifita are more consistent with Barnett and Crichton having more highs and lows.
Yes to Hynes for Cleary - do it immediately !!! Do not pass Go - Do not collect $200 until you have done this.

NZWarriors.com
Advertisement
If you would like to remove these advertisements, please do so by registering a free account
NZWarriors.com
Advertisement
Absolutely not
I want to trade Nathan Brown out $492K
I have $53k in cash
I don't want to burn two trades so definitely just trading Brown out.
Starling is the best choice for $500K but I already have three other hookers so it seems excessive to have four hookers. But it isn't a terrible move.
I would prefer a middle given the fact I will be losing a few forwards to bye rounds in the next few weeks.
I can't come up with anyone I can afford.
Uto from tigers was the best of a bad bunch
If I had $5K more I could afford Elliot from the Knights but he is hit and miss.
I can afford Klees Haas and Titans have no byes left except they have stopped starting him at lock and his minutes have gone through the floor
Matterson is out of my price window - I was going to take him last week when he was available but foolishly let the casual athlete talk me out of him - I won't listen to podcast advice again.

I keep coming back to Starling - I do have two back up middles. They are not very good in TPJ and Willison but they are better than nothing. And even if I got a good middle instead of starling I would end up still playing one of TPJ or Willison in my 17 on the bench.

So I guess I will take Starling. Last night on pimp my team nearly 50% of the owners had Starling.

I want to trade Nathan Brown out $492K
I have $53k in cash
I don't want to burn two trades so definitely just trading Brown out.
Starling is the best choice for $500K but I already have three other hookers so it seems excessive to have four hookers. But it isn't a terrible move.
I would prefer a middle given the fact I will be losing a few forwards to bye rounds in the next few weeks.
I can't come up with anyone I can afford.
Uto from tigers was the best of a bad bunch
If I had $5K more I could afford Elliot from the Knights but he is hit and miss.
I can afford Klees Haas and Titans have no byes left except they have stopped starting him at lock and his minutes have gone through the floor
Matterson is out of my price window - I was going to take him last week when he was available but foolishly let the casual athlete talk me out of him - I won't listen to podcast advice again.

I keep coming back to Starling - I do have two back up middles. They are not very good in TPJ and Willison but they are better than nothing. And even if I got a good middle instead of starling I would end up still playing one of TPJ or Willison in my 17 on the bench.

So I guess I will take Starling. Last night on pimp my team nearly 50% of the owners had Starling.
I'm a noob but having 4 hookers seems bonkers to me.

I'm a noob but having 4 hookers seems bonkers to me.
Yeah it has stopped me from pulling the trigger over the past three days
Perhaps I am best to wait a week = I think the following players will be in play next week and I can see who looks the best this week.
1) Klees Haas
2) Kikau
3) Elliot
4) Someone who emerges out of nowhere this week.

Nathan Brown is $492K and will keep his value this week despite high break even as he has the bye. I can flip him easily next week.
Also something bothers me about picking starling. He was getting 20 minutes a game then 5 games ago then overnight went to 70 minutes. Will Ricky flip flop again on Starling's minutes.

NZWarriors.com
Advertisement
Nathan Brown is $492K and will keep his value this week despite high break even as he has the bye. I can flip him easily next week.
Also something bothers me about picking starling. He was getting 20 minutes a game then 5 games ago went to 70 minutes. Will Ricky flip flop again on Starling's minutes.
You’ve missed starling mate. Your only option is cash out & upgrade. Teig Wilton goes ok and is underpriced

Also something bothers me about picking starling. He was getting 20 minutes a game then 5 games ago then overnight went to 70 minutes. Will Ricky flip flop again on Starling's minutes.
Not if they keep winning. He's my only hooker, so I pray they keep winning haha

You’ve missed starling mate. Your only option is cash out & upgrade. Teig Wilton goes ok and is underpriced
Wilton is a great tip. Better than the advice the Casual Athlete gives. Definitely room for you to have a pod cast.
His break even is 39 so I can afford to wait a week until I take him just in case he gets injured this week? I really need the incoming player from round 23 onwards. Or snag him now? My brain is tired from all this analysis this week. Thanks for helping me out online friends !!!!

I have made the Wilton trade. Will now see how many points I can get this week to put pressure on those above me on the ladder.

NZWarriors.com
Advertisement
Back