• During peak periods, this site will only be accessible to registered members of the site. Login or create an account to participate in the discussion.

Social 🆚 NZWarriors NRLFantasy Competiton 2024

Aren't you in the same boat?
If Vancent pulls finger and gets his team well organised and picks the right captain etc. He will be 8th.
If he loses and you win you will be eigth
If he loses and you lose I will tie him on points but unless there is a glitch in the system he will go through on the tie breaker. I believe the tie breaker is total points for since round one,

NZWarriors.com
If Vancent pulls finger and gets his team well organised and picks the right captain etc. He will be 8th.
If he loses and you win you will be eigth
If he loses and you lose I will tie him on points but unless there is a glitch in the system he will go through on the tie breaker. I believe the tie breaker is total points for since round one,
Is this week the last round for top 8?

Is Starling a buy? Will he keep getting good minutes from here on ?

NZWarriors.com
Advertisement
If you would like to remove these advertisements, please do so by registering a free account
Ohh me and Wahzaks are playing each other and are both sitting 8th and 9th on the ladder so whoever wins this one will take 8th place and a spot in the finals.

Big match!

Ohh me and Wahzaks are playing each other and are both sitting 8th and 9th on the ladder so whoever wins this one will take 8th place and a spot in the finals.

Big match!
Keep us posted as it plays out !!!

Seems to be. He plays in the middle when Levi comes on.
Dan who is better from these picks

a) Starling
b) Kikau (his edge will strengthen when Addo Carr returns scheduled for round 23)
c) Jack Howarth

My price range limits me to the above

NZWarriors.com
Advertisement
If you would like to remove these advertisements, please do so by registering a free account
Starling is better if he can hold the starting hooker role (which he's held for 4 weeks). 55 average starting at hooker this season.
BE is -6, will climb in cash if he can maintain current form.

Big match!
In the best way possible I wish your team is full of minor injuries requiring 1 week on the sidelines.

Funny how the game works in regards to balancing H2H and overall. I sit 9th in the overrun H2H league but have scored more total points than 3 players ahead of me. Gotta find better balance on my part.

Starling is better if he can hold the starting hooker role (which he's held for 4 weeks). 55 average starting at hooker this season.
BE is -6, will climb in cash if he can maintain current form.
I tend to agree
Kikau has fallen off a cliff since Fox got injured,
Jack Howarth is playing centre where it is hard to put out good base numbers even though he has been.

I tend to agree
Kikau has fallen off a cliff since Fox got injured,
Jack Howarth is playing centre where it is hard to put out good base numbers even though he has been.
Howarth was def worth a get last week to trade down for cash, not sure if that's the case this week at $422k - although he's a 42.5 point scorer at centre so far.
He's good and gets opportunities in a really good backline.

NZWarriors.com
Advertisement
OK lets give you boys something to play for

The play off format again is Top 8 and bottom 8 for the OG group and Top 8 only for the Over run group

Same as NRL playoffs so by memory
1 v 4
2 v 3
5 vs 8
6 v 7

She will be all on for young and old !!!! Playoffs start not this round but next.

Howarth was def worth a get last week to trade down for cash, not sure if that's the case this week at $422k - although he's a 42.5 point scorer at centre so far.
He's good and gets opportunities in a really good backline.
I don't need to trade this week and would prefer to save my trading to next week. If I do save it then Starling if he gets 50 points will be out of my price range and i will be down to either Howarth or Kikau next week.

I don't need to trade this week and would prefer to save my trading to next week. If I do save it then Starling if he gets 50 points will be out of my price range and i will be down to either Howarth or Kikau next week.
If he makes your team better - Make the trade now. No point waiting and letting him slip away. This game is all about trading at the most opportune time to garner value.
Ideally you down trade from Grant ($681k) or Robson ($713k) to Starling ($326k) 2-3 weeks ago netting yourself $355k+ surplus to be able to boost another position.

If he makes your team better - Make the trade now. No point waiting and letting him slip away. This game is all about trading at the most opportune time to garner value.
Ideally you down trade from Grant ($681k) to Starling ($326k) 2-3 weeks ago netting yourself $355k surplus to be able to boost another position.
Thanks Rizzah

Are other guys making trades this week? Or is everyone holding tightly to their remaining few?

NZWarriors.com
Advertisement
In the best way possible I wish your team is full of minor injuries requiring 1 week on the sidelines.

Funny how the game works in regards to balancing H2H and overall. I sit 9th in the overrun H2H league but have scored more total points than 3 players ahead of me. Gotta find better balance on my part.
I see the smack talk is starting in this epic match. I like it and approve.

NZWarriors.com
Advertisement
Back