Titans

Kickoff In:

Cbus Super Stadium

Saturday
Afternoon
17:00

Warriors

Team Lists

Weird, press release has been edited and halasima bit taken out.
Really odd. I had wondered if they had meant Sifakula, but the part deleted you mentioned said he had been great in his last 4 games and Sifakula has only played 3 since his return from injury, so obviously meant Halasima. Halasima can’t play in this one not named in the extended squad but he must be getting close, 140+ running metres and 93% tackle efficiency in nsw cup

Kosi's gonna prove us all wrong and display why he deserves that wing spot. Let's funkin have it boys!!!
This is the attitude we need, Dad's Army using all their wisdom and experience to outsmart Des and his young cokeheads and King Kosi trampling their little speedsters into the mud on his way to 5 tries off Roger's magic step, I like your thinking Kemosabe.

This is the attitude we need, Dad's Army using all their wisdom and experience to outsmart Des and his young cokeheads and King Kosi trampling their little speedsters into the mud on his way to 5 tries off Roger's magic step, I like your thinking Kemosabe.
He's a wily coach Des. You never know what he's conjuring up under those locks.

1718702939598.png

Kosi's gonna prove us all wrong and display why he deserves that wing spot. Let's funkin have it boys!!!

He was DIABOLICAL against the Roosters... easily cost us two to three tries...
Dolphins he was better. Aside from dropping the ball in this second hit up....
but Dolphins didnt attack his wing like the Roosters... plus MGT was a gun that night doing all the dirty work...

but Dolphins didnt attack his wing like the Roosters... plus MGT was a gun that night doing all the dirty work...
I mean, We have two diabolical wingers do dumb shit from last week. One tackled a man with a clothes line coat hanger who didn't even have the ball. Got sent. The other stripped the ball, then got penalised. Then thought fuck it, Might as well get sent off and interfered with the attacking player while he knew he was offside. Both dummies put us under even more pressure while off the feild. Together.
These two are a pain in the ass. Good for 2 games , Bad for the next 3. At least Kosi is consistently average all the time(Thought last year he was awesome)

I mean, We have two diabolical wingers do dumb shit from last week. One tackled a man with a clothes line coat hanger who didn't even have the ball. Got sent. The other stripped the ball, then got penalised. Then thought fuck it, Might as well get sent off and interfered with the attacking player while he knew he was offside. Both dummies put us under even more pressure while off the feild. Together.
These two are a pain in the ass. Good for 2 games , Bad for the next 3. At least Kosi is consistently average all the time(Thought last year he was awesome)
I remember he cried after Melbourne put 70 on us, better than laughing like previous teams. He's just like us, the team of 5 million Warriors at home with no discernible skills, a true people's champ.

Let's give him a clean sheet Bro. Reset and reload.

Left foot step - you usually want to be on the left side running to the outside then left foot step in...?
How does that work on the right side ?
I thought it made more sense to get on the outside of your opponent to create an overlap as the opposing winger would need to come in.

I possibly have a poor memory but is he really that bad?
I don’t think so either but he is error prone and his skill level will always be a weakness but for size and power he could go to another level. He doesn’t appeared to make much progression from a good run a few years ago.

I thought it made more sense to get on the outside of your opponent to create an overlap as the opposing winger would need to come in.

You don’t need a step to get outside your man. You need speed for that.
The whole point of a step is to go against the momentum.
When you’re already drifting right with the ball, using your right foot to step inside a defender with a fend to break free is the logical choice. If you’re running right you’re using your left foot as an anchor to continue that momentum with the next step a right foot to step inside, draw in the defender then pass to the winger. Stepping with your left to help further increase your movement to the right just eats up a wingers space. I guess useful if you are on the wing but even then you want a right step to cut in so you don’t go over the side line

Back