Titans

Kickoff In:

Cbus Super Stadium

Saturday
Afternoon
17:00

Warriors

Team Lists

I guess with the players out it's an ok team. Except for Walker in the second row and Kosi on the wing . Hopefully MGT to centre, RTS to wing, Tohu to bench as prop rotation, Walker to 13 and some young gun to second row.

Need some energy, speed and enthusiasm against this Titans side.
walker on the edge just can't be real, can it? it's weird

Snapped this pic of our two wingers talking tactics at training…

IMG_0495.jpeg

Webby team list mind games? I hope we’re going to see some or all of
  • Bunty starting
  • Ford to the edge
  • Walker to bench
  • Roger to wing
  • MGT to centre
  • Kosi to the sun
yes please !!!!!!

Numbers don't mean much but I assume they won't shift Montoya to accommodate
So he is on the right wing if the numbers hold true and by memory from your posts he goes well there? Or do I have it back to front?

Also if the numbers hold true this is the first time Roger lines up at right centre where his left foot step will help him. A lot of you have been calling for this. This game is make it or break it for RTS as a centre. Some of you won't like that assessment but he didn't work at left centre so lets check him on the right and give him this opportunity to make a fresh impression.

Also if the numbers hold true this is the first time Roger lines up at right centre where his left foot step will help him. A lot of you have been calling for this. This game is make it or break it for RTS as a centre. Some of you won't like that assessment but he didn't work at left centre so lets check him on the right and give him this opportunity to make a fresh impression.
He will be left with nightmares from Kelly Sami Khan-Periera and Jojo Fifita depending who lines up against who.
MGT and Taine please ...please

Left foot step - you usually want to be on the left side running to the outside then left foot step in...?
How does that work on the right side ?

Back