Titans

Kickoff In:

Cbus Super Stadium

Saturday
Afternoon
17:00

Warriors

Team Lists

Spoke to my mate Denzel, big Warriors fan. He said not to forget what happened in round 8

Screenshot_2024-06-18-18-29-25-18_40deb401b9ffe8e1df2f1cc5ba480b12.jpg

Yikes. I see the blueprint for a similar game against the titans compared to last time.

Fifita will look to bully us again, and the Titans backs easily have enough speed to go around us.

It is crazy that the Titans only have one Origin player to contribute to a team that draws from just 4-5.

It is not feeling like a good time to play them. Our strengths are stronger than them, but our weaknesses feel hella scary.

Yikes. I see the blueprint for a similar game against the titans compared to last time.

Fifita will look to bully us again, and the Titans backs easily have enough speed to go around us.

It is crazy that the Titans only have one Origin player to contribute to a team that draws from just 4-5.

It is not feeling like a good time to play them. Our strengths are stronger than them, but our weaknesses feel hella scary.
On the upside Rocco Berry a top ranked Warriors centre out through injury....no dramas next man up is a fellow known as RTS.

I'm not one for wanting money spent on wingers, but I do hope we do a bit of shopping in the off season if Kosi is going to be 'next man in.' I think we need to cover for next year at least until the next crop hit their straps.

Back