• If you have difficulty connecting to certain section of the site i.e. Home/Forums, then please refresh your browser cache.

Select your browser from the options on this link and it will walk you through the steps.

If you still have difficulty, send a message.
  • During peak periods, this site will only be accessible to registered members of the site. Login or create an account to participate in the discussion.

TeamList Titans vs Warriors - [Round 16, 2024]

Titans vs Warriors

Titans

Kickoff In:

Cbus Super Stadium

Saturday
Afternoon
17:00

Warriors

Team Lists

Yes we are down on alternative wingers.
Setu Tu is out Ali is out
So the options for centre/winger are MGT or the new Tongan guy who has only just come up to NSW cup-Pasikula.
I worry about the Titans speed being based on the GC I watch their every game and every now and then they get things together and speed is their key plus JC (Jayden Campbell) is at 5/8 and (Kiwi) Kini at F/b -two more speedsters on top of Jojo Fifita and Khan Periera.
Our team is too old and slow -

You cant tell me Tuapiki wouldnt know how to play on the wing...

NZWarriors.com
Laban is young and fast. Great under the high ball as well

I am sure he could do a job on the wing. Although yeah that would be a slap in the face to Kosi if that ever happened

You are suggesting Laban at wing? I think this thread is getting a bit campy.

Time for the cat to intervene and hands off the keyboard for the rest of the night.

1718788718550.png

NZWarriors.com
Advertisement
If you would like to remove these advertisements, please do so by registering a free account
NZWarriors.com
Advertisement
If you would like to remove these advertisements, please do so by registering a free account
Thats a good point I hadnt considered.
But Kosi will fail to stop Khan Pereira s long distance fast speed tries.
So our plan is for Kosi to score more tries via short distance off a rusty RTS.
Flawed Webby.
Kosi plays on the right doesn't he, so him and Rog will be marking Jojo Fifita and Sami. Not quite the nightmare scenario I initially feared if both backlines run out as named.

Last edited:
I have to say I am with Fonzie on the SJ and Chanel make the better halves combo. I think there will be a fair reshuffle come gameday.

I hate this type of round where most teams have the bye but we play. You win, nothing changes, you lose, you fall off a cliff....

NZWarriors.com
Advertisement
I have to say I am with Fonzie on the SJ and Chanel make the better halves combo. I think there will be a fair reshuffle come gameday.

What that really means is CHT is the best 6 in the club. I find it hard to disagree with that.

On paper he is a great 14 but so far, coach doesn't know how to use him.

He needs to get on the phone to Ivan and ask how he used to get Lance Hohaia into the game.

NZWarriors.com
Advertisement
We're heavy favourites at the TAB for this one and we should be too.

I would have liked a few changes to the team too, but at the end of the day if we're going to be making a splash in this comp these are the games we need to be winning comfortably.

Let's hope the inside guys don't leave Kosi defending more than just his man, as if he has to make decisions on what defender to hit hell likely get the wrong one....

Let's eat!

NZWarriors.com
Advertisement
Back