• If you have difficulty connecting to certain section of the site i.e. Home/Forums, then please refresh your browser cache.

Select your browser from the options on this link and it will walk you through the steps.

If you still have difficulty, send a message.
  • During peak periods, this site will only be accessible to registered members of the site. Login or create an account to participate in the discussion.

TeamList Titans vs Warriors - [Round 16, 2024]

Titans vs Warriors

Titans

Kickoff In:

Cbus Super Stadium

Saturday
Afternoon
17:00

Warriors

Team Lists

NZWarriors.com

View: https://youtu.be/2l0QyknJYF0?si=EnZ1Zg88Q1HZ9ar6

At 0:45 shows RTS lining up on the right on attack and how he would use his left foot step on the right hand side to get outside a player.
Not a perfect example but helps visualise the idea

Yeap but not saying it can’t be done
Just like fending with your arm.
If you are right handed, you want to be on the left side to fend and get outside the defender - ala Montoya, but that’s not to say you couldn’t use your right arm to fend on the right side to get on the inside

He was DIABOLICAL against the Roosters... easily cost us two to three tries...
Dolphins he was better. Aside from dropping the ball in this second hit up....
but Dolphins didnt attack his wing like the Roosters... plus MGT was a gun that night doing all the dirty work...

Yeah this. Doesn't exactly DESERVE his wing spot after recent performances that's for sure. There are a lot of guys I would play ahead of him personally

NZWarriors.com
Advertisement
If you would like to remove these advertisements, please do so by registering a free account
Yeah this. Doesn't exactly DESERVE his wing spot after recent performances that's for sure. There are a lot of guys I would play ahead of him personally
With a mighty team like The Warriors, every position in the team is hard earned and contested for. Lord knows the struggles Kosi(and everyone else) had to overcome to wear that jersey. Specifically speaking, the struggles we don't see.
Let's rally behind our boys and remind them why they play for the best club in the NRL! ❤💚💙
Btw, Kosi to score +2 😁

With a mighty team like The Warriors, every position in the team is hard earned and contested for. Lord knows the struggles Kosi(and everyone else) had to overcome to wear that jersey. Specifically speaking, the struggles we don't see.
Let's rally behind our boys and remind them why they play for the best club in the NRL! ❤💚💙
Btw, Kosi to score +2 😁

Yeah we'll see what all the shills liking this post have to say if Kosi plays and he stinks the joint up yet again 🤦🏻‍♂️

NZWarriors.com
Advertisement
If you would like to remove these advertisements, please do so by registering a free account
NZWarriors.com
Advertisement
Hey, I'm curious to know what your views are on our boy Shaun Johnson and his game recently?
He will be fine, class is permanent. He was clearly playing to a more rigid game plan earlier in the season and had that achilles injury. He was rusty last week and just trying to fit back in as TMM had played so well, he did the right thing.

I think as long as he stays mostly injury free he'll continue to get better, he doesn't look like he's physically shot or anything, just needs to string some games together now and hopefully with a new approach of playing more heads up.

He will be fine, class is permanent. He was clearly playing to a more rigid game plan earlier in the season and had that achilles injury. He was rusty last week and just trying to fit back in as TMM had played so well, he did the right thing.

I think as long as he stays mostly injury free he'll continue to get better, he doesn't look like he's physically shot or anything, just needs to string some games together now and hopefully with a new approach of playing more heads up.
Nice. It did seem quite rigid, the game plan earlier in the season.
I'm looking forward to SJ and TMM finally clicking and producing some good ol' footy.

NZWarriors.com
Advertisement
The Kosi selection is interesting especially against Khan-Periera and the fact that the Titans like to attack on the left. That and we give away far too many long range tries means that our right side defence needs to be on song.

If Kosi can survive that the size difference can play in our favour I can’t see Khan-Periera stopping Kosi close to the line and we aren’t a long range attack team anyway.

The Kosi selection is interesting especially against Khan-Periera and the fact that the Titans like to attack on the left. That and we give away far too many long range tries means that our right side defence needs to be on song.

If Kosi can survive that the size difference can play in our favour I can’t see Khan-Periera stopping Kosi close to the line and we aren’t a long range attack team anyway.
Thats a good point I hadnt considered.
But Kosi will fail to stop Khan Pereira s long distance fast speed tries.
So our plan is for Kosi to score more tries via short distance off a rusty RTS.
Flawed Webby.

Thats a good point I hadnt considered.
But Kosi will fail to stop Khan Pereira s long distance fast speed tries.
So our plan is for Kosi to score more tries via short distance off a rusty RTS.
Flawed Webby.
I think you’ve got to look at the limited options we have as well. DWZ is suspended, Berry and Ali are injured.

I think MGT has potential but Farnsworth ran for about 200 yards against him. I think he’s got a fair bit of work to do defensively to be a first grade regular.

Yes we are down on alternative wingers.
Setu Tu is out Ali is out
So the options for centre/winger are MGT or the new Tongan guy who has only just come up to NSW cup-Pasikula.
I worry about the Titans speed being based on the GC I watch their every game and every now and then they get things together and speed is their key plus JC (Jayden Campbell) is at 5/8 and (Kiwi) Kini at F/b -two more speedsters on top of Jojo Fifita and Khan Periera.
Our team is too old and slow -

NZWarriors.com
Advertisement
Back