Kickoff In:

Cbus Super Stadium

Saturday
Afternoon
17:00

Warriors

Team Lists

Screenshot_2024-06-18-19-13-20-03_a23b203fd3aafc6dcb84e438dda678b6.jpg

Left foot step - you usually want to be on the left side running to the outside then left foot step in...?
How does that work on the right side ?
You want to be on the right hand side of the paddock and left foot step "towards" the right wing
A left foot step moves RTS towards his right
When he plays left centre he left foot steps into the middle third defenders

He will be left with nightmares from Kelly Sami Khan-Periera and Jojo Fifita depending who lines up against who.
MGT and Taine please ...please
You don't think Roger has the footwork & strength to give them troubles too? Lol.
Kosi could look like a roundabout by the end of this game. But Roger is no slouch regardless of form and being pushed around the backline

I possibly have a poor memory but is he really that bad?
Yes he is abysmal. There's literally nothing he does well except he trucks it out ok from the back. But that can't be the only reason to select him as a wing.

I'm remaining hopeful the final lineup will be somewhat different with the reserves named. Wouldn't mind seeing MGT come in for Kosi and RTS to wing. Laban to start Walker to 13 and Tohu bench. Would love to find spots for Taine and Bunty....if it were up to me I'd give Taine a go over Montoya but for some reason they don't like him at wing.

Yes he is abysmal. There's literally nothing he does well except he trucks it out ok from the back. But that can't be the only reason to select him as a wing.

I'm remaining hopeful the final lineup will be somewhat different with the reserves named. Wouldn't mind seeing MGT come in for Kosi and RTS to wing. Laban to start Walker to 13 and Tohu bench. Would love to find spots for Taine and Bunty....if it were up to me I'd give Taine a go over Montoya but for some reason they don't like him at wing.
Coach can't not know the best performers in Cup are there ready to go.... this whole 'smoke and mirrors' thing with the early team naming grinds my gears a little... I know the squad will know differently, but throw us dogs a bone webby!

How I feel too.

The reserves list has too much in it for there not to be changes IMO

you mean hope the opposition comes up with a game plan around exploiting Kosi - then hit them with an RTS or Tuapiki replacement?

That would be GENIUS by Webby...... or just play Kosi and hope for the best...

you mean hope the opposition comes up with a game plan around exploiting Kosi - then hit them with an RTS or Tuapiki replacement?

That would be GENIUS by Webby...... or just play Kosi and hope for the best...

Sadly I don't think there will be too many changes in the backs.

I'm guessing Berry is out for some time if RTS is on the right. Would absolutely love for MGT to come in for Kosi.

But the forwards, I'd go:

- Laban to start
- Walker to 13
- Tohu to bench

Back