General NSW Cup 2024

Anyone heading up today?

I was hoping to see the Jersey Flegg at 10am as I've seen there were players in gear before the other games I went to. Probably a bit tight timewise to do that as I want to get some work around the house first and do some exercise.

It is quite good with the games at 12pm. Get to start and finish during the day time, something the NRL side can't really do for home games with the time zone. Our 4pm games end up as twilight/night games. Also the games I've seen have been a pretty high quality which is promising for the clubs future.
Yeah, I will probably go. I will be the loud one.

PS My Avatar is truely appalling.

They were all over the dragons the first 5 minutes. Failed to clean up a drop out, Dragons marched up field. Warriors ended up holding them up over the line.

A break by Tuaupiki and a penalty given Warriors field position and their second attacking set. Ended with a penalty to the Dragons.

Warriors excellent discipline and low error rate. Running hard and Taine dangerous through the middle.

St. George running lots of play down short side and actively offloading.

Good game.

Ground in great nick and decent crowd.

Good times.

First time I've seen a marker dive on the ball when the dummy half was too slow.

Typically see penalties there where it should up to the team to have a dummy half and pay attention.

Warriors lost ball for those reading.

Scored while I was typing that lol.

Hadn’t seen the team list till I just looked and was surprised to see Eddie Ieremia Toeava starting in the front row. Sounds like he’s going well from these reports, was there a shuffle or is this where he’s playing today?

Hadn’t seen the team list till I just looked and was surprised to see Eddie Ieremia Toeava starting in the front row. Sounds like he’s going well from these reports, was there a shuffle or is this where he’s playing today?
He took a knock in the Warriors 20 in the first half so was struggling a bit on D for a few minutes.

Other than that he's been alright.

Sifakula had some big minutes in the first half and is back on now.