• During peak periods, this site will only be accessible to registered members of the site. Login or create an account to participate in the discussion.

General NSW Cup 2024

I guess that could be one approach.
Another approach would be-
Lets play our best players in each position to progress finals games beyond week one.

Yeah, that would be nice for finals.

I just noticed that Taufua came from my old school - SBHS. A random place for a league player, it was all rugby, and sexually frustrated white fellas when I was there. Most league players in zone would head to Linwood HS instead, the NRL players I went to primary with certainly did.

NZWarriors.com
Acceptable bias.
I like Rewa players -thats where I m from and if they went to De La Salle Mangere thats another

I guess that could be one approach.
Another approach would be-
Lets play our best players in each position to progress finals games beyond week one.
They haven’t really had anyone else to play at halfback. For all the comments on Roache he has been serviceable. Strong defender and his kicking hasn’t actually been too bad.

It’s funny because the Panthers did pretty much the same thing with Soni Luke. It aids their development and gives you more options.

The Panthers today just had a very good defensive system and were able to put gun players like Laurie at 6

NZWarriors.com
Advertisement
If you would like to remove these advertisements, please do so by registering a free account
Interestingly 4 of the names consistently thrown up for more first grade struggled for impact yesterday. Though when a team only completes 17 sets for the match it can be hard to stand out.

TT, Bunty, Ale, and MGT had a combined 0 tackle busts between them.

On the other side Daine Laurie had 10 by himself.

Halasima was the only forward to run 100m (with 100m on the dot), and 56 of those had to come from post contact.

The Panthers ability to slow down the play the ball was very noticeable

Interestingly 4 of the names consistently thrown up for more first grade struggled for impact yesterday. Though when a team only completes 17 sets for the match it can be hard to stand out.

TT, Bunty, Ale, and MGT had a combined 0 tackle busts between them.

On the other side Daine Laurie had 10 by himself.

Halasima was the only forward to run 100m (with 100m on the dot), and 56 of those had to come from post contact.

The Panthers ability to slow down the play the ball was very noticeable
Thanks for articulating what I couldn`t. I saw it, couldn`t say it....17 set completions, but no lack of enthusiasm mainly lack of composure with the ball.

Yeah, that would be nice for finals.

I just noticed that Taufua came from my old school - SBHS. A random place for a league player, it was all rugby, and sexually frustrated white fellas when I was there. Most league players in zone would head to Linwood HS instead, the NRL players I went to primary with certainly did.
Shirley Boys? :cool:

NZWarriors.com
Advertisement
If you would like to remove these advertisements, please do so by registering a free account
Do you like movies about gladiators?