• Site may be down for a couple of mins. This notice will show up whilst work is ongoing.
  • During peak periods, this site will only be accessible to registered members of the site. Login or create an account to participate in the discussion.

General Warriors SG Ball 2024

Jackson Stewart was also just named in a junior Crusaders squad.

Aw shit, hopefully he stays the league path post school. I like him more as a prospect than this years Ball centre's

NZWarriors.com
It will be interesting to see whether he can get past Vake who’s been playing Jersey Flegg & got a couple of cup games & Hiraka who’s consider the top rugby prospect in the country.

It will be interesting to see whether he can get past Vake who’s been playing Jersey Flegg & got a couple of cup games & Hiraka who’s consider the top rugby prospect in the country.

I don't know if Hirakas frame suits centre long term. Knowing him and his old man he's not going to get much bigger, certainly not much taller.

Also don't think the centre pozzie in league allows him to fully utilize the broad skillset that makes him such a hot prospect in union.

I'm definitely rooting for him though.

Last edited:
NZWarriors.com
Advertisement
If you would like to remove these advertisements, please do so by registering a free account
NZWarriors.com
Advertisement
If you would like to remove these advertisements, please do so by registering a free account
Back