Pick Your Team Bulldogs v Warriors - [Round 18, 2024]

Would you object to Ford being instructed to smash his teeth in if the game's decided with 5 to go? He'd be a hero to the rest of the league, and Jacko's on his way out anyway apparently, what a way to go.

Nah that's a stupid suggestion, I'm above that kind of behaviour.
Best way to deal with a grub like him is to pile on the points. Next best is to get him marched and score off the ensuing penalty. Third is to tackle him legally and knock the stuffing out of his ribcage so he can't get wind in his big mouth. Finally is if we have to.....

Get Tohu to knock his teeth out so Tohu gets marched. Its our cheapest option

Dogs have not lost at home all season, quite a record, so it will be tough... but if we bring that forwards effort again we can do it. Time surely for Taine in the team tho? He's been so good in cup and Charnze has been off. I'd drop montoya too, but yeah that would been moving RTS again so I don't think that will happen... not really sure about the bench

TT
DWZ
RTS
Pomps
??
CHT
TMM

AFB
Egan
Barnett
Niukore
Capewell
Walker

Tohu
?
?
?

Dogs have not lost at home all season, quite a record, so it will be tough... but if we bring that forwards effort again we can do it. Time surely for Taine in the team tho? He's been so good in cup and Charnze has been off. I'd drop montoya too, but yeah that would been moving RTS again so I don't think that will happen... not really sure about the bench

TT
DWZ
RTS
Pomps
??
CHT
TMM

AFB
Egan
Barnett
Niukore
Capewell
Walker

Tohu
?
?
?
Who have the Dogs played at home? Good teams or any top 4 teams?

So 13v12 for 10mins or worse, a send off ? That makes no sense….
The sense is that there will be no more Mahoney mouth niggling our boys. Ok send Marata at him followed by Addin followed by Barney followed by Marata again followed by Addin again all in the same set. If he's still got teeth after making every one of those tackles he can stay and keep mouthing off just like Ennis. Comprende?

I’m suprised more posters haven’t offered up RTS to the Wing in place of Montoya. I think the challenge this season is RTS hasn’t been put into gaps from his inside men and is crowded as soon as he takes a pass.
His running meters are still top draw.
His returns from kicks would be very similar to his returns from FB if on the Wing which we remember so fondly.
MGT really is ripping it up in 💙 Mighty NSW Cup and deserves a spot in first grade.

I’d like to see Bunty come in to the first team this week in place of Ford as he offers size and high efficiency in tackling.

Having said that, I’m expecting no changes.

CNK
RTS
MGT
POMPEY
DWZ
CHT
TMM
AFB
EGAN
BARNEY
CAPEWELL
NIUKORE
WALKER

JAZZ
TOHU
BUNTY
LUSSICK

RTS draws defenders because he is RTS and as such there is room and space for others to create.

Back