Pick Your Team Bulldogs v Warriors - [Round 18, 2024]

Would you object to Ford being instructed to smash his teeth in if the game's decided with 5 to go? He'd be a hero to the rest of the league, and Jacko's on his way out anyway apparently, what a way to go.

Nah that's a stupid suggestion, I'm above that kind of behaviour.
My man Kane Evans would certainly get baited into the sin bin were he to play against Mahoney in 2024.
Someone in the Warriors will snap at his bait,
Most likely 5 characters to fall for it
1) Jazz
2) Marcelo
3) CHT
4) Laban if he plays. Won't have the experience to walk away
5) Barnett (there is a temper there underneath)

I expect the ref to favour the Bulldogs as they are high up the ladder and going places.
Just brace yourself Whanau for plenty of six agains against us.
( Just realised the words agains and against are very similar)

My man Kane Evans would certainly get baited into the sin bin were he to play against Mahoney in 2024.
Someone in the Warriors will snap at his bait,
Most likely 5 characters to fall for it
1) Jazz
2) Marcelo
3) CHT
4) Laban if he plays. Won't have the experience to walk away
5) Barnett (there is a temper there underneath)
I'd go Montoya, DWZ, Jazz as my top 3. Throw in RTS as a dark horse

I'd go Montoya, DWZ, Jazz as my top 3. Throw in RTS as a dark horse
Yeah RTS maybe top of the list. He seems to be fighting a few mental demons and very frustrated he isn't able to play to his potential right now and is probably a bit miffed by what happened in union as well. He is the top contender to get baited

Mahoney "Didn't work out very well going into union did it Roger?"
Shots at him like that could pay off with Roger lashing out and getting ten in the bin.
Absolutely Mahoney will be running his mouth next week.

Anybody notice how slow RTS is? He doesn’t have his left foot step anymore either.
On the upside, they found the ideal way to use him currently with that beautiful grubber for that try to him. Goes to show there is work being done on where he can benefit, he knew it was coming and wasn’t going to be stopped. Wouldn’t mind seeing more crash balls with him at centre too to utilise that weight/muscle he’s carrying

Yeah RTS maybe top of the list. He seems to be fighting a few mental demons and very frustrated he isn't able to play to his potential right now and is probably a bit miffed by what happened in union as well. He is the top contender to get baited

Mahoney "Didn't work out very well going into union did it Roger?"
Shots at him like that could pay off with Roger lashing out and getting ten in the bin.
Absolutely Mahoney will be running his mouth next week.
From what I've heard he gabs off a lot worse than that wrighty, if he's anything like me old Irish granny he's Jimmy Maloney with a much darker side.

Fast becoming the most futile thread on here lol but here goes.

1. Taine
2. DWZ
3. MGT
4. CNK
5. RTS

6. CHT
7. TMM

8. Barnett
9. Egan
10. Ford
11. Niukore
12. Capewell
13. Walker

14. Lussick
15. AFB
16. Tohu
17. Ale / Laban

I don't see any point in Ford coming off the bench. Start him or dump him.

AFB - would like to see him come off the bench.

Should just play SJ and “accidentally” headbutt the crap out of troll mahoney, free HIA interchange after and out for another 4 weeks to keep the TMM/CHT combo. SJ so needs this right now lol

Shots fired

FB_IMG_1719677961840.jpg

Back