Barnett
Capewell
Niukore
Walker

Lussick
Ale
Afoa
Halasima

Webster needs to use the bench, AFB and Barnett first 25-30 then bring on ale and bunty.

Dogs are a shit side on paper, But playing with a lot of heart this year.

Reactions: CWC
Just realized something very interesting

Basically since the Storm game when Berry got injured and Walker is played out of position and not controlling the rucks and ball play, we were 16:94, when he played the Broncos in the correct position we went 32:12 while he’s on the field

Someone can do the exact numbers

The guy retalitating to help his mate is always caught. Dumb stuff. Also do not agree with kicking.

Ognore Mahoney and get on with the game. He is in a few forum members heads, hopefully the players are more balanced.

Selection wise I would give Montoya the week off, CNK to Wing and Yuaupiki to FB.

Tuaupiki is a better fullback than Walsh, and what he lacks in pure speed and explosiveness he makes up for in smarts I reckon ... he really should be in first grade (our first grade)

This is an unnecessary hot take IMO.

Taine v Walsh is irrelevant.

How do you rate Taine v CNK?

How do you rate Taine v RTS?

They're similar stature - I thought there was a comparison to be made - but granted, not much to do with our team.

I think currently, as of right now, Taine is performing better than CNK.... we don't really know how RTS is going there, cos he's had limited time at the back... tho even when he was praised I noted he was shakey under the high ball, which Taine definitely isn't... and that is of vital concern against the Dogs ... he's my fullback at the moment

Just realized something very interesting

Basically since the Storm game when Berry got injured and Walker is played out of position and not controlling the rucks and ball play, we were 16:94, when he played the Broncos in the correct position we went 32:12 while he’s on the field

Someone can do the exact numbers
I guess thats the TLDR of my 2nd row analysis that I missed.

2nd row is crucial for controlling the ruck on both sides of the ball in todays game. They need to be fast and mobile enough to scramble, strong enough to dominate 1v1, and have enough touch to get the pass away.

Disagree that it's unnecessary. Agree that it's red hot.

Remains to be seen, really. If Taine is chosen, comes in and mops up the dogs as FB, I think a case could begin to be considered on current form.

Really it needs to be tested over a few games - which we don't really have the luxury of.

Back