Accor Stadium

Saturday
Afternoon
17:00

Warriors

Team Lists

IMG_2739.jpeg

View: https://www.tiktok.com/@thewarriorholic/video/7388080755114609921

Bunty must be the 24hr place holder, although this was all probably known at the start of the week as Webby seems to love being mysterious.

He'll play a limited mins role if he does play as Webby did with Zyon Maiu’u, so don't think the too early thing really even matters even if it were the case.

I heard from people that I trust and are usually on the money club wise about Tohu's hand maybe even as far back as the start of the run of losses. The club have been so quiet about it, it almost made me believe it more because it's something that would get targeted. I heard the hand was broken way back then, but the club have been pretty light on details about the whole thing.

***didn't want to say it on here in case it was true. But seems he's been slapped with the indefinite sticker now, so doesn't really matter.

Last edited:
Bunty must be the 24hr place holder, although this was all probably known at the start of the week as Webby seems to love being mysterious.

He'll play a limited mins role if he does play as Webby did with Zyon Maiu’u, so don't think the too early thing really even matters even if it were the case.

I heard from people that I trust and are usually on the money club wise about Tohu's hand maybe even as far back as the start of the run of losses. The club have been so quiet about it, it almost made me believe it more because it's something that would get targeted. I heard the hand was broken way back then, but the club have been pretty light on details about the whole thing.

***didn't want to say it on here in case it was true. But seems he's been slapped with the indefinite sticker now, so doesn't really matter.

I really hope Bunty plays

Leka for Ford would be the obvious move for me...

Nah he's ready

He's performing better than Laban in 💙 Mighty NSW cup right now, as he did last year.

20 min off the bench for the rest of the year. Maybe the week off for rest every few weeks.

I'm over watching our current forward pack plod around the park.
I love it. Point of difference.

How the fuck are the bunnies above us on the table?
Well, you get 2 points for a win, 2 points for a bye and 1 point for a draw. They had 3 byes and a recent 5 game run of wins. They'll come back a bit shortly I think

I didn't understand why it wasn't fixed and given time to heal then rather than go through to this point. Similar with SJ. Just feeds in to the AW narrow focus and lack of following the next man up piece. Hard to argue against that view too

IMHO are best chance to beat the Bulldogs is through the middle ...Egan/Lussick need huge games ... Props must be on beast mode ..BUNTY will add bench impact ..I don't think we have seen the best from CAPEWAH hopeful today he will be the Tacklebot we need ...BULLDOGS will target are weak edges we have the worst D out wide so many weak trys scored against DWZ / MOnty

CNK hopefully has a massive turnaround this game ...love to see him running through the middle off the shoulder of some dominant runners AFB/BUNTY/NIUKORE/MITCH etc

Reactions: kos
Jeez, are we all watching the same games? Pretty sure I saw him talking to the ref often. And don't forget the captaincy is far more than on the field.
Barney will possibly make a good captain on the field, we'll see. He's probably about to get the chance. Here's hoping he goes well.

For your reading pleasure....read it all and think a bit more before you speak next time.
Thanks for posting that, I really must read his book.

To think I was angry at the time about the slap across the face he'd received by being replaced by Hoffman as captain. This puts things in a stark new light.

The other talking point is how in a game where players are being protected like never before, we still have the likes of JWH, NAS smashing tacklers in the throats with their forearms. Must be a Kiwi thing - these two, Jeremy Smith, Moimoi

Back