Bulldogs

Kickoff In:

Accor Stadium

Saturday
Afternoon
17:00

Warriors

Team Lists

I think Barnett is our third choice Lock now, if required. Spent some minutes there vs the Panthers & Dolphins and didn't look out of place touching the ball more. He'll likely fill that role in his second stint tomorrow which will coincide with Walker getting a spell. Unsure if that means a more compelling case for Halasima, Ford or Bunty on the bench though
Not a fan of Barnett at anywhere but prop. Anyone with any pace just walks around him. Plus hes just soooo good at running and defending straight ahead.

Between Ale & Halasima SURELY we can field a 13. If not, what are they doing in the squad?

I really try and avoid conspiracy theories...

But @BangBro's (still banging) posted on Saturday that a reliable source had told him Tohu will be faded out....

The late withdrawal and no return timeline for Tohu is scarily accurate to the tip @BangBro's (still banging) received....

It’s good, showing Webby wants to win the whole thing not just scrapping for No.8

The Sharks about to lose to the team I shall not name, that No.4 spot is still open

Not a fan of Barnett at anywhere but prop. Anyone with any pace just walks around him. Plus hes just soooo good at running and defending straight ahead.

Between Ale & Halasima SURELY we can field a 13. If not, what are they doing in the squad?

Spells for Marata?

I think Barnett is our third choice Lock now, if required. Spent some minutes there vs the Panthers & Dolphins and didn't look out of place touching the ball more. He'll likely fill that role in his second stint tomorrow which will coincide with Walker getting a spell. Unsure if that means a more compelling case for Halasima, Ford or Bunty on the bench though
He has played Lock 51 times before when he was with Newcastle.

Spells for Marata?

Reminded me of this classic 😂

1720174689796.png

People offended that others are “celebrating” Tohu’s injury when the 2 most senior players have coincidentally “injured” themselves again in the fallout of the Storm and Titans 66:6 losses. IMHO these are not injuries that keep players out from playing.

Disclaimer I love Tohu and SJ, but we want to prevent a Joe Biden debate situation, or maybe that was the equivalent of our Titans game and we are seeing the ripple effects
Let's hope we don't sign them for four more years.............pause................ four more years.

View: https://youtu.be/kZ8ZV3tbVGI

The lady that runs Lucasfilm started a video speech with fade in after reading the tele prompter.

The latest Biden said he was a black woman.

Maybe Bennett or if that Smith to the Eels rumour went ahead we'd get a coach talking about rules or thanking sponsors from the 90s.

Joe Biden has said he is “proud” to be the first “black woman to serve with a black president” in one of a series of verbal gaffes as the USA celebrated Independence Day.

• Wow
Reactions: CWC
The lady that runs Lucasfilm started a video speech with fade in after reading the tele prompter.

The latest Biden said he was a black woman.

Maybe Bennett or if that Smith to the Eels rumour went ahead we'd get a coach talking about rules or thanking sponsors from the 90s.

Joe Biden has said he is “proud” to be the first “black woman to serve with a black president” in one of a series of verbal gaffes as the USA celebrated Independence Day.
Is Biden a starter in our team.....

Personally I think it’s early, amazing talent but I would have put another off season into him
Players like Nanai started when they were 18. Been looking really good in cup and the coaches must have a plan for him. Even if he only gets one FG game this year he will be hungry next year for more.

Back