Social ðŸ†š NZWarriors NRLFantasy Competiton 2024

I think I’m going to lose my h2h. So far this week I’ve lost captain Fifita, twal, Galvin, dom young, kpp & Mahoney on the bye, with Atkinson too. Carnage. I’m forced to use 3 trades and that’s still only to field 16. I’m more overall focussed but still a shocking week

I think I’m going to lose my h2h. So far this week I’ve lost captain Fifita, twal, Galvin, dom young, kpp & Mahoney on the bye, with Atkinson too. Carnage. I’m forced to use 3 trades and that’s still only to field 16. I’m more overall focussed but still a shocking week
keep us posted how it shapes up

I finally traded Strange. I needed to to get extra cash so I could get K.Haas and then got Wighton. He didn't score as much as Strange who actually got his highest score to date but Haas will score more than Armstrong who isn't playing, so that's a win I guess. Hopgood out meant I did a good trade, as I went from 18 to 17 yesterday.

I have 2 trades left, so not sure how it will go in the next 3 rounds. Not sure if I need to get rid of Hopgood as he's not going to play 16 or 19 and according to the 13, he either won't play 17 or his score will be ass.

Thinking with my 2 trades left, I have to hope that Paps is still out next week and just don't trade until round 19, where I use the last of the two.

Did the Paramatta vs Rooster game fail to update properly for anyone else?
Brendan Hands with Zero
Sam Walker with 8 points etc...when he actually scored 30

Did the Paramatta vs Rooster game fail to update properly for anyone else?
Brendan Hands with Zero
Sam Walker with 8 points etc...when he actually scored 30
The app is broken.

My match should go down to the wire. I should score like 830 and BnH will score similar I think.

I’m barely scraping 750 at this rate, definitely lost my h2h. Only could play 16, and had some really low scores in Mikaele, grant, Terrell. Grant is an instant trade out next week, I’m cutting my loses. I’ve held twal & dom young hoping they play next week, if not, they’ll be moved on. Running out of trade (6 atm), but my hands been forced. 7, yes 7 out for me this week. And most of those were in the middle of the week (Fifita, twal, young, kpp) all withdrawn after being named. Just fantasy for ya, when you’re think you’re going good, the fantasy gods have other thoughts.

I have 400k in the bank for upgrades next week, pending who does/doesn’t make origin. Some really nice buys coming up over the next few weeks:

Murray
Hopgood
Olakuatu
Johnson
Hynes

I have DWZ in my 17 who scored a mighty eleven points.

I’m barely scraping 750 at this rate, definitely lost my h2h. Only could play 16, and had some really low scores in Mikaele, grant, Terrell. Grant is an instant trade out next week, I’m cutting my loses. I’ve held twal & dom young hoping they play next week, if not, they’ll be moved on. Running out of trade (6 atm), but my hands been forced 7, yes 7 out this week. Just fantasy for ya, when you’re think you’re going good, the fantasy gods have other thoughts.
Yeah that is cruel. I am surprised you held onto May for that long. Any prop/13 in Roosters side is a gamble.

Harry Grant has been a bit of a dud this year for his price. I might pick him up when his price drops after round 20 but will see. Walker scoring so low baffles me when he also kicks goals as well. Would have been a 22 without those goals, like so bad for a half back.

Your 6 trades still better than my 2. I shouldn't need to trade next week if everyone comes out uninjured. I will need to think about Hopgood and see whether I hold or trade him.

Yeah that is cruel. I am surprised you held onto May for that long. Any prop/13 in Roosters side is a gamble.

Harry Grant has been a bit of a dud this year for his price. I might pick him up when his price drops after round 20 but will see. Walker scoring so low baffles me when he also kicks goals as well. Would have been a 22 without those goals, like so bad for a half back.

Your 6 trades still better than my 2. I shouldn't need to trade next week if everyone comes out uninjured. I will need to think about Hopgood and see whether I hold or trade him.
I’ve held May for the bye rounds, he plays 16, so I’ll sell in 17. And he plays big minutes when Collins & Leniu are out, eg his 95 he scored in round 13. If I take his 95 last week, and 20 this week, that’s still 60 averaging if that makes sense. He’s only a hold til round 17, but he’s been helpful in conserving trades & getting bye players

It's because he gets no base points from tackles or hit ups (Walker)
Still worth having in your 17 and I have been happy enough with him.

It's because he gets no base points from tackles or hit ups (Walker)
Still worth having in your 17 and I have been happy enough with him.
Yeah, but he should be getting linebreaks and TAs which he isn't getting like other halves. I understand he gets less kick metres but underwhelming again for me.

My match is down to the last match
He has Fletcher Sharpe and a 85 point lead
I have 5 players in the match and need to haul him back notwithstanding Sharpe who just scored a big try.

I also unfortunately have Brailey as my captain and he is has been benched in favour of crossland. Fifita was supposed to be my captain. But didn't spend enough time choosing my vice captain. This will be close.

Well done
I think I would have lost tho if he had put his guns in his team, but I understand the Billy Walters situation, he can be a dud

1718519280179.png

My match is down to the last match
He has Fletcher Sharpe and a 85 point lead
I have 5 players in the match and need to haul him back notwithstanding Sharpe who just scored a big try.

I also unfortunately have Brailey as my captain and he is has been benched in favour of crossland. Fifita was supposed to be my captain. But didn't spend enough time choosing my vice captain. This will be close.
5 plus captain, you should beat him. If everyone averages 30, that's 150 and that's not even including captain.

5 plus captain, you should beat him. If everyone averages 30, that's 150 and that's not even including captain.
Sharpe is outscoring my 5 guys so far.
Sharpe on 39 points after 20 minutes.

Sharpe is outscoring my 5 guys so far.
Sharpe on 39 points after 20 minutes.
But that's because it's early days and he scored a try. You only need 30 per dude. Even if sharpe scores 60 you win. If he scores 80, you have your captain anyways, even if it's 23 points, that's 46 and you win by 1 point.