Social ðŸ†š NZWarriors NRLFantasy Competiton 2024

Haha not sure about that. Huge amounts of luck involved.
Everyone will be aiming up against you now in the Head to Heads to see if they can get a big scalp !!!

Man I hope no one gets injured tonight - I could use a round of no trades next week.

Me and another mate who is ranked highly too have spoken about it for a few years but never followed through. Feel there’s a bit of an over-saturation
I think you could do it, I think your format just needs to be different. I think a lot of people just give advice or talks about the games.

For example, videos about how to make your round 1 team, who to spend your money wisely.

How to buy players in the first 10 rounds.
What do to about Origin players from round 11-19.
Why some teams are better to buy from.
How to choose a captain.
How many cash cows should you be buying

etc etc. I'll take a commission. Thanks ;)

David Armstrong injured. Is he a sell?

How many trades you got left? I have 18 players for next round, so I can hold.

I heard he's only 1-3 weeks. It depends if they like Sharpe better.
I have 19 players for this coming week. So I guess I won't waste a trade on him just yet.

Armstrong a sell according to the Casual Athlete.

I have 17. I hold until I need to.
Armstrong is 489K
I want Sheck at 553K
But can't afford as only have $40k cash.

I have been over and over the Wing Fullbacks and there is no one good who is in my budget
You are right tyrael the right approach is to hold this week - if I have to male another trade next week it might lead to a multi trade including Armstrong.

1000013122.png

Warriorsfan92 what do you think of this

Koro to halfback

And do you think hopgood is a sell if he doesn't play this week.
Ahh, he’s every chance of getting recalled into origin so easy to wait a week bro. He traditionally goes ok at half, but I’m not touching attacking reliant players from the tigers. I bought twal because he’s going to be defending a lot, so different story

Ahh, he’s every chance of getting recalled into origin so easy to wait a week bro. He traditionally goes ok at half, but I’m not touching attacking reliant players from the tigers. I bought twal because he’s going to be defending a lot, so different story
Oh I already have him. Had him since round 1. Just wondering what you thought of him going to half.

So far my origin period tactics have not worked well
Let's see if I can pick up the skin this week.

In other news Sheck is heavily on my buy list.

So far my origin period tactics have not worked well
Let's see if I can pick up the skin this week.

In other news Sheck is heavily on my buy list.
I stuffed up badly by not looking at the draw properly and missing that it was 3 teams not playing last round. Its resulted in me burning through a lot of trades just to field a team - I couldn't get to 17 last week and can only just get there this week, but my bench is pretty unbalanced with no centre option. Down to 13 trades now so will have to plan better to get to round 20.